maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Have u guys know it? I dont know it. I always thougt she maybe 28 or 30 or something like that but, not 36.She isnt married or?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeh she isnt married it;s quite old isnt it thats what ui hate about ebing a celeb they always worry about their career for example john and bipasha i love them soo much and i think it's time they should get married but their career is getting in the way! :'(
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how do you know shes 36? i believe it though cuz shes quite old... shes been in the industry since god knows when! but i do think she looks her age...
thandidhoop thumbnail
I cant belive this I was wachaing her since I was a kid right now I am 30 so how can it possible she is just 36 she is abouve 40 😆 she is filthy rich no duh she"ll keep her body perfect!!!! 😆
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She actually looks 40+ if you ask me...look at madhuri she is 40+ she looks young as well and might i add she is so pretty..unlike reema who looks like a man.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt think shes that old but i knew that shes 36...yep she should get married soon.. 😉
midnite_star04 thumbnail
i heard in Nadia Khan Shows somewhere during the interviewing Ijaz Aslam.,...they have said that REEMA KHAN is 45 year old. here is the link to that show..

http://www.viddler.com/explore/tanga/videos/12/146.633/

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: midnite_star04

i heard in Nadia Khan Shows somewhere during the interviewing Ijaz Aslam.,...they have said that REEMA KHAN is 45 year old. here is the link to that show..

http://www.viddler.com/explore/tanga/videos/12/146.633/

in nks, they didn't mean it seriously. they were just joking around when adnan called in.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
36 ya 63? 😉

😆

i agree....36 is definately too young...shes a rich actress...shez gonna keep herself lukin young 4ever....but u cant b 25 forever ya noe 😉 😉
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

in nks, they didn't mean it seriously. they were just joking around when adnan called in.

yep...dey were just jokin and sayin it.😛..and whn veena came she said somethin like rema is 42..