Khwaish-- Afreen’s dupatta gets caught

tahl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Okay, so when Azaan puts Afreen down, her dupatta got caught in his watch!!!!!! (yea, cute scene)

but notice how it's kinda ironic that happened because it is time that has tied
them in this realtionship. 😉

Their expressions were also soooooo good. Both were first confused, like, what just happened? Then blushed because the reality hit them that they're in love with each other. 😳 But then Afreen looks a bit awkward (b/c of saniya That almost killed the moment). But Azaan gave her the look: I can't help it if i'm stuck on you! 😆 \😆
😆
Also, when saniya comes running in, she doesn't break the "bond" btw AA. (unless they show that in teh next epi 😡. I hope not, but i'll have to wait impatiently for the next epi 😳) But usually, the villian in the story is shown coming in btw the protagonists and breaking their bond, whether it's symbolized by the breaking of a mangalsuter, clasped hands, etc. So there's definately hope that saniya will not be able to come btw AA!!

Edited by tahl - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good analysis

i agree...azaan and afreen share an atoot rishta....not even an army of 100 saniya, naaz, nadira phuphi can break them apart
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Great Analysis. AA just need to admit they love each other :) or at least have some feelings for each other 😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the best thing in khwaish is that there is no mandir or mangalsutra mostly in ekta serials being a hindu i hate this whole overacting stuff when in reality it doesn't happen except when you know somethign bad going to happen sindoor does fall....because it happened in my family while praying sindoor falled and 3 months later we all get to know that my dad passed away.....

thank god khwaish doesn't have this but knowing ekta serials she can create all kind of situations to seperate AA...and i don't want that to happen

i wish saniya dies.....

just hope the best for AA...dying to see more of AA scenes
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the best thing in khwaish is that there is no mandir or mangalsutra mostly in ekta serials being a hindu i hate this whole overacting stuff when in reality it doesn't happen except when you know somethign bad going to happen sindoor does fall....because it happened in my family while praying sindoor falled and 3 months later we all get to know that my dad passed away.....

thank god khwaish doesn't have this but knowing ekta serials she can create all kind of situations to seperate AA...and i don't want that to happen

i wish saniya dies.....

just hope the best for AA...dying to see more of AA scenes

maggie hun, iam sooooo sorry abt ur dad may he rest in peace