Astitva - India Update 29 Dec 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Neha is upset to see Simran presenting the award to Abhi. She feels Abhi lied to her. She starts weeping. Mummy is praising the ceremony but then finds Neha weeping and switches off the TV. Mummy is concerned. Neha tells her that she is very happy for Abhi and leaves the room.

A Tv interviewer asks Abhi that he is celebrating this glorious moment with his ex-wife and not with his wife. He tells them that why cant they understand that a man can be friends with his ex-wife. Abhi's mom is happy to hear this reply.

Neha is weeping in bed. Abhi comes in and finds Neha sleeping. He quietly changes clothes. Neha quietly opens her eyes and sees the award and is pleased. Then turns her face away and pretends to be asleep again. Abhi comes out after changing, puts the award in a drawer and tries to awaken Neha but then decides not to. Neha is angry.

Mummy is making breakfast and Neha comes in to take tea for Abhi. She goes in and finds him flashing the award in her eyes. He tells her that this is for her.

Abhi wants to take Neha to Simran for a check up.

Poonam comes to met Neha. Neha blurts out her inner feelings. Poonam tells her that since Abhi said that Simran was there by chance, Neha should believe him. It must be true. Neha is not willing to. She feels that there is too much interference on part of Simran in their lives whether by chance or by design and she is not able to stand it any longer, so much so that she does not even feel like going there for a check up. Poonam tells her to think of Simran as a doctor and not as her husband's ex-wife.

Simran is trying to reach Dr. Brian. He walks in wearing a pink shirt and blue pants. She is upset with him for not replying to her messages and for being absent without informing anyone. He tells her that he has found a sponsor for their Hospital on wheels project and he was meeting with that person who will give them 30 vans and in return wants only their name on the vans. Simran is naturally apologetic. She then tells him that she cannot accept his demands of changing the hospital look (furniture, paint etc) every three months. He tells her that this is not an option and he will see that it is done with or without her help. He perhaps had more belief in the Simran about whom he had heard so much of. She is surprised at his determination and believes him. She is again apologetic and he agrees to inform her when he leaves the hospital for work. They shake hands.

Abhi is sitting in Simran's office and Simran comes in after checking up Neha. She tells him that Neha is absolutely ok but he needs to take very good care of her and be by her side all the time. He tells her that he is going to the US. Simran is upset with him for going ahead with this decision inspite of her advising him not to. Neha is upset on hearing that Simran knows about this too and advised Abhi. She asks Abhi why he did not tell her that he had consulted Simran. Abhi then tells Simran that he took this decision after checking up with Neha who had given him advise as his wife, woman and a journalist. And he owes his award that he got yesterday to her support. Neha is bashful on hearing so much praise. Abhi tells her to gracefully accept the praise due to her.

(bits and pieces may be missing in between)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a bunch arti. I think they are trying to send abhi in the background so that they can try to bring in the chemistry between Dr Brian and Simran. It looks like simran is more focussed on abhi than anything else.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The new doc in brings rang in Smiran's life and in the serial. I hope Smiran does not let this one get by.

Once again you have the knack of writing this narrations Arti, keep it up.

Rifhat

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks arti! great update as usual!
anitamanns thumbnail
They are moving Abhi into the background because he is leaving for his real life honeymoon. Remember he jsut got married a few weeks back in real life . These serials are normally shot 2-3 weeks or more ahead of air time. So I think this is more of a ploy for his personal break. I think the new chemistry will be a good twist in the story. It is getting tedious to watch Neha sulking and Simran and Abhi obliviously being friendly with each other.
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whom did he marry for real? do you have nay pictures which you can share.
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

dude, the guy who plays dr. brian is simran's cousin in real life and they are like bro and sis...how could the producers put them in a position to fall in love at the show....that's actually a bit sick lol...

RS87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well in actin i think they have to look byond such stuff...in real life its gross ...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agree.In fact right now I can't imagine anyone else who would be more accepted as Simran's new love interest.

Manu was a total flop.So I guess Parmeet was the best option they had.

btw,tnx Arti.nice update.

I think the whole story is going to unfold in london soon.that's also where Simran's husband lives.

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sumita

whom did he marry for real? do you have nay pictures which you can share.

He married rajeshwari sachdeva. will try and post the pic.