anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok is it juss me or do u guyz think there is always a party in like every other episode....watch there will be a party for azaan comin back nd then sania coming as well....jeez like augh im sick of these parties....nd the eid party was juss off the head,,,...no one i know have a eid party with the parents fully prepared with a dance for song..(with eevry step memorized as group)...WOW...wut a family...plzz NO MORE parties....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

don6 thumbnail
yeah ur write..after evry 4 episodes..or week..there is party...plz stop doing parties,,,,haha
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well...yeah, true, but these parties usually provide us with some very cute AA scenes...so, im not complaining...but i would luv 2 c those 2 alone...not wid family all around.....
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, not just Khwaish, but in all of Kekta's serials...parties are a must for like everything. It gets really very annoying at times
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol im like mom dad how come u two never sing and dance at eid πŸ˜†

its true, stupid parties pop outta nowhere and they're so lame, the ppl cant even dance and the songs dont fit the characters. like shahnawaz uncle dancing to rock n roll sohniye. its just like...okkk???!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know...right..I mean I can never imagine my parents/grandparents dancing in parties 🀣🀣🀣
medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah lol they spend to many time on parties instead the love scene with the new love birds in town yeah yeah i am talking about ur azaan and afreen 😳 😳 and please some put sania in a room and lock her so she wouldn't disturbed the lovebird 😳 😳
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so lets perdict when the next party is going to be and for what reason...

i think it will be for Azaan coming home from dunno where....or sania's comin back...or something new invented abt afreen lolzz,,, their partied really dont make any sense to me...man i wish my family would dance like them on eid...wudnt tht be cool...lolzzz

so guyz wut do u think the party will be about..oh and one more thing....why do they call Kabir father's sister appa...shouldn't it be phoophi as well...they call the other one phoophi why not her...its soo weird....appa mean like older sister...so weird...
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wud love to see my grandparents dance nd sing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

lol im like mom dad how come u two never sing and dance at eid πŸ˜†

its true, stupid parties pop outta nowhere and they're so lame, the ppl cant even dance and the songs dont fit the characters. like shahnawaz uncle dancing to rock n roll sohniye. its just like...okkk???!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† soo true and it was hilarious watching nadira phoopi dancing on that tooooo with her high heelsπŸ˜† .......but yah you guys are right they have a party every two days in ekta's serial it is really stupid because they spend so much time in parties when they really should be developing the story of the show!! okie once in a while it is okay but every two day...there probably is going to be party for azaan returning home.....goshπŸ˜†