Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
well....no idea...but i hope that no episode is without any interaction b/w him nd freen...cuz it'll b damn boring then......
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its so boring without azaan and afreen . why do they show nazz and now saniya . can't stand these characters, total wastage of time . why can't they just show more of aa, today's episode was so boring werido nazz with werido facial expressions. what 's up with creative team ? 😆
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never thought I would say this either, but I really miss Azaan in the show because AA interactions are what make the show interesting. Why do I get the feeling that instead of a waiting Afreen he will find divorce papers? I hope they end this Sania track soon, though I get the feeling this will drag on for a few weeks.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dhoopkinaray, sadly i agree with u.....afreen wud feel bad abt comin btwn sania-azaan and seeing the pix she'll believe azaan loves sania a lot and plan to give him divorce papers upon his return and free him.

too mad she doesnt know tht he loves her now and he went on his "business" trip to tell sania the truth and officially dump her so he can start afresh w/ afreen
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really can't wait for him to return, but we know he won't get to see Afreen waiting for him since Sania has stepped in now 😭 I want this track to be over at the earliest
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its getting boring now, instead of concentrating on main leads the story trak is going in differnt direction ,
Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am sure It will be good starting Next Monday...This week was a sort of Build your appetite week...so we are eager to see what happens next week. We will get plenty of AA next week! I am sure :)