aliya_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
plz give the written update of 5nov(today) as soon as anyone watch it as i am eager 2 know what will happen in today's episode..it will be very kind of u if u give it 2day...atleast give AA SCENES written update of 2day 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umm...i dont think thats possible really....are tv channels (other than the govt run ones) evn running in the country????
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh aint u lot got sum kind of martial law thtz all my dad grandad n uncles watch n discuss politics im gettn abit fedup can P.M. HURRY it up a bit 😡
zainithegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
patience is virtue ppl.... 😉 😉
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok, i saw the episode.

Im not typing this as i watch so it wont be detailed just highlights frm wat i remember. nomi posted the video, you can watch that....i suggest u do, esp if ur an AA fan!

it starts with afreen getting closer to the edge of the roof and everyone is worried. just as she is abt to fall off, azaan grabs her. he is holding her and they are staring into each other's eye 😳 *very cute scene* and the song "bol na halke halke" plays in the background (this is "their" song 😊).

Then scene shifts to their bedroom. Azaan is paking. afreen comes into the room, they stare at each other and smile 😳 then afreen has pain in her stomach (hehe they show her w/ a flat stomach so this is the only way to show shes pregnant 😆😆) and azaan leaves everything and runs to her holds her shoulders and asks if she is ok. then, he tells her tht she needs 2 rest so she shud go 2 sleep and also tht he has 2 go 2 london for a few days for unavoidable business work. she wats him to take her to the darga before he leaves. when she lays down, he puts the cover over her.

then, azaan goes and sits outside the room in the family area. he is thinking about afreen and remembering wat she was telling reshma bi about her "humsafar". jus thn aapa comes and asks azaan if he was worried. he says no he wasnt sleepy so jus sittin here. she says tht she raised him and he cannot lie to her. he is thinkin abt afreen and he is disturbed by everything she said to reshma bi. azaan says afreen wasnt talking abt any other man, but abt kabir bhai and tht afreen loves kabir bhai a lot and he(azaan) also loves his brother a lot. aapa's like u r talking like afreen's devar not her husband. you are her husband act like it for gods sake. shower afreen with so much love that she will forget kabir and be yours only. for your self respect both as a man and a husband you have to win over afreen. always be there for her and make sure you become so necessary in her life she cannot imagine one moment without you. and truth is te foundation of all relationships. be completely honest to her. dont hide anything from her, truth is the foundation of all relationships especially one between a husband and a wife.

then, its morning and azaan and afreen are in the car on thier wat to the darga. azaan and afreen keep looking at each other shyly and smiling, bol na halke halke is playing in the background. all their scenes are shown (its kinda like a video mix cuz theres jus thm and music, not dialogues 😳). thn azaan thinks to himself, oh afreen plz stop me frm going, for the 1st time in my life, i cannot bear to part with u. my khwaish is tht wen i return i find u restlessly waiting for my arrival (i wish he wud say all this to her instead of thinkin abt it and only sayin it to himself)

after azaan has left and afreen is back home, mazhar says he wants her to meet someone special. she is looking and sania puts her hands arnd afreen's eyes (like we saw in the promo). afreen is all excited and says tht arrey app, app gaye nahi (hehe shes missing her azaan already 😉). we she turns around tht its sania and is taken back. then mazhar tells her tht sania is in dubai and will be staying with them while she's here 🤢. afreen says sania is like mazhar and naaz for afreen and she is always welcome here. afreen tells sania tht naaz got married.

sania calls naaz over and the 2 grls are talkin abt ruinging afreen 😡😡😡. afreen comes and brings them juice. naaz tells afreen tht sania has loved a guy for the past 5 years but wont reveal his name. afreen says i pray that you get your love and that he marries you and you two are always happy together (bichari, she doesnt know the guy she is praying for sania is none other thn her own husband, azaan)

yasir is talking to stock brokers and says he wants to invest a lot of money (the amt he saved in his tijori) in stocks and tht he cannot afford a loss cuz this money is for someone very dear to him. the stock broker says the price of tht stock will increase a lot and its a really good deal. tambreen hears this and is pannicked abt how she will return the money to the tijori b4 her choori gets caught.

naaz is walkin and she hears salman romancin with a girl (it doesnt sound like nasreen ) she goes to investigates. wen naaz opens the door to the room they were in, she is shocked and the episode ends on her shocked face, we do not see who was there with salman
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lilprincez, do u think it's masooma salman romancing, coz naaz seems bit upset watching them and i don't think there will be big misundertandings between azzan & afreen according to reshmabi they r soulmates and azzan won't let any bad happen to afreen what say? &thank u 4 the update
Edited by chituku - 16 years ago