Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
I definitely think Azaan has started falling for afreen especially when he was staring at her when she was walking down the stairs and also I read in Orkut that sania's gonna enter the house and live with them to create differences between AA
and yes I love this soap to bits
Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope nothin wrong happens coz poor Afreen went through alot and also Aazan . i think Afreen will find out about azan and sania's relation and might let them to get together then azan might say no or something as the rest of u guys said . i hope something good happens not like other dramas lol
Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What I predict...

- AA are already well on their way to mutual caring and eventually will fall in love
- Saniya is alreay in the house so she will try to break them up....and almost succeed
- When Afreen finally realized that there was something between Azaan and Saniya it will be too late, she will already be possessive about Azaan and not care πŸ˜† but on a more serious note I think she will end up with Azaan because she will believe him when he tells her that he wants to stay with her.
- Saniya's greedy ploys will come to light and Azaan will actually hate her instead of love her so things will become easier for him.
- The baby will be born and Azaan's new role as a father and protector will bring Afreen to fall madly in love with him and deal with the fact that Kabir is dead.
- Naaz will jump off a bridge (j/k) but I really hope so! πŸ˜ƒ
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dulhanforever

-

this is the best prediction i hope it happens!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dulhanforever thumbnail
Watch todays show!!! Hella cute! 😳
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dulhanforever

What I predict...

- - The baby will be born and Azaan's new role as a father and protector will bring Afreen to fall madly in love with him and deal with the fact that Kabir is dead.

I love these two predictions, but I would modify the second one and say that Naaz take Sania with her...and never come back, unlike some other characters in Ekta series.

I really hope the baby is actually born, but the storyline might get a bit difficult with a child, and if they wanted to stretch the AA separation, they could kill off the baby and have Azaan be ticked off at Afreen for being so careless with the child. But I am hoping your prediction is correct because I can't wait for there to be mutual love...I love 😳this show, but I should seriously start concentrating on my work 😭

Dulhanforever thumbnail
I hope they won't stretch things that much...plus Azaan is now always there for Afreen so nothing will happen to the baby...he is always catching her in his arms πŸ‘ despite what Saniya tries! HA!