Khwaish lovers: what will happen next?

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

So, if you opened this post, you love Khwaish 😳 and are crazy about it, so much so you check every hour till it gets posted (or is that just me...lol).

So what do you think will happen in Khwaish after the 31st and 1st episodes, which were jam-packed with turns and twists, and even a little AA love?

Here's what I think:

1. I hope Afreen doesn't jump off the ledge because that would mean her baby dies, and that would just kill the AA track. My sister thinks the baby is bound to die eventually, as they do in almost all Ekta serials, but I think this time will be different and the baby will bring AA together

2. I think AA are going to go on an outing/honeymoon because the doctor will say Afreen is stressed and needs a change of scenery. I also think they will encounter the evil witch Sania, which should make for an interesting twist.

I love this show, and I am so excited...can't wait till Monday.

Edited by dhoopkinarey - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i also loov this show 😳...and i was constantly checking for 31st and 1st's video here too cuz i was too impatient and eager to see them 😳.

In a promo, it showed tht Azaan saved afreen frm falling. azaan says to him self tht in order to start a new life w/ afreen i must tell her abt my past. she needs to know everything abt me and sania.

and antoher promo shows tht they were very happy together, definately look like they are in love. azaan thinking i have to tell sania i have moved on. all of a sudden sania shows up in2 the picture and hopes 2 ruin thm 😡

i havnt seen either of the 2 promos...ppl posted thm in the khwaish section

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg ....they already thot of moving on wit each otehr....isnt it happening a bit fast!!
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya..they both r moving on...and yes, its happening a bit fast (not for me..i personally love this pace...wish it was faster actually, but according to an Ekta serial, yes...its kinda fast..)
but i think the next twist which will xome in is that afreen will get 2 knw abt aza and sania's past....and then again misunderstandings will crop up....i hope they don't, 'cuz evn if azaan does have a past, it doesnt matter, 'cuz afreen's his present and future (janam janam ki saathi...lol)
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauri92

ya..they both r moving on...and yes, its happening a bit fast (not for me..i personally love this pace...wish it was faster actually, but according to an Ekta serial, yes...its kinda fast..)
but i think the next twist which will xome in is that afreen will get 2 knw abt aza and sania's past....and then again misunderstandings will crop up....i hope they don't, 'cuz evn if azaan does have a past, it doesnt matter, 'cuz afreen's his present and future (janam janam ki saathi...lol)

I agree. I think Sania will try to create misunderstandings between them, especially by making Afreen feel that she is keeping Azaan away from his true love, when in fact Azaan has already fallen in love with Afreen or has at least developed feeling for her. I thought the serial is progressing really fast, and I thought it was weird that Azaan suddenly turned over a new leaf, but I guess the primary reason was because he heard Afreen talking about what kind of life partner Kabir was, and he wants to be the same. Their chemistry ROCKS!

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am like going crazyyyyy over Khwaish...this is definitely an addition to my fav serials' list 😳

From the promos, it's evident that AA will come closer, but I really don't want Sania to ruin things for them 😭

bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I like the pace of the show, its not too slow like some serial are. Azaan is definetly falling for Afreen. Afreen will have to accept Azaan's past because Azaan knows of her past and how much she loved and will always love Khabir, and he has still accepted her. Sonia will defintely try to break them up by probably making Afreen feel bad for taking her love away. Afreen might like a lot of other girls in serial do, and sacrifice herself and try to push Azaan and Sonia together.
medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i just love khwaish and check everyday to wat the video
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
azaan definately has feelings for afreen. seeing how she was running after kabir, its obvious afreen hasnt gotten over her past yet. when afreen finds out abt sania, she mite try to get azaan and sania bak 2gether cuz she doesnt want to come btwn their relationship for the family's sake. she doesnt realize tht azaan has moved on and loves her now. orr...afreen too can fall for azaan (after nov. 1st epi. i doubt she is willing to move on frm kabir so soon) and thn sania will try her evil tactics with her sidekick naaz to break thm apart
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh i don;t know...i feel afreen might just break down and beg azaan to forgive her for coming in between him and sania....but then azaan will tell her that he's moved on and loves her now.....wait, not love, tht'l b 2 soon...he'll just say smthn like he's moved on and is happy with her and tht sania's only his past now whereas afreen is his present and future.......ohhhh i hope something of this sort happens....