Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: laney

u know what? I only watch Geo and loved their dramas and shows but I just can't understand why they are against gov. This gov. gave them freedom but used it only for their own advantage. u say I only watch PTV but for your information: I dont have PTV.

why cant geo live happily? why do they have have a news alert for the last 170 hours??? I just hate them now and we were thinking of suscribing it

because v pakiz outside pak want to knwo wht in the world's going on in Pak...because the GOVT'S ladla channel PTV wont show anything..the govt themselves are trying their best to close ALL sources of media so that especially pakiz in pak remain uninformed of wht's goiing on in their ownn country and so that they dont voice out their concerns or say anythign at all against the govt...& most importantly becuz geo is banned in pak they cant telecast any dramas so the only thing they can show now is the newss......๐Ÿ˜ญ

politics..same old politics..musharraf ONLY knows hwo to play politics its a shame he's a military chief and he's lost all his dignity and respect in the eyes of the world who are constantly telling him not to take these silly steps..ok fyn u say geo gives news alerts and is always against govt right? ok so BAN GEO NEWS....but y did he BAN ALL PRIVATE CHANNELS? geo sports for eg!! y did he take away ALL SOURCES of entertainment from its citizens..they're like "locked up" from the outside world..!! the reason he did all this is JUST SO THAT the private channels go thru major losses and then say sorry to the govt and CONFORM to whtever it is doing...

and those geo ary all those news channels personells who criticise the govt they are pakiz too they put their LIVES AT RISK just to get the news to us v shud be thankful to them not criticize them as to y they r bringing those news footages to us..๐Ÿ˜•atleast they for one are showing us wht REALLY is goign out there...they arent acting all naivee and dumb liek the govt who are locking justices inside their homes not allowing any1 to meetthem and then SHAMELESSLY claiming nothign as such is happenign every1's free to meet whomever they want...

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 16 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fizza2007

first of all for all those people against Musharraf u need to know the facts of why he impost emergency.....there have been assasination attacks on him 5 times b4 he imposed emergency, there has been attack on BB. also there has been suicide attacks in Pakistan on daily basis....on top of tht so called Cheif Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry freed the Talibans who were listed black as in they are the real terrorists 3 of them

do u still think there is an alternative i will be glad to read it

yeah thats wht the govt says and we accept whtever they say...and wht is the right thing to do in this situation: he arrests all those laweyers all judges who wont approve of his martial law act and then take all the power in his hands????

every1 knows the WHOLE world knows now its not just only abt chief justice iftikhar chaudhry..its abt all those judges that are put under house arrests...all the rights hav beeen taken away from judsiciary that is not the way a country works HAPPILY...

and every1 knows..ppl all over the world on all news channels (not just geo ary paki channels)..even ppl here intoronto of cp24 ..every1 is sayign the judges were abt to take a decision against musharraf being allowed to kept both chair and uniform...and thus right at the very moment of the decision he imposes a emergency and then arrest every one who wudnt approve of that..our govt is sying one thing..the whoel world is sayign the other..every1 is sayign wht he did was wrong...so we should just ignore all the reasons and go with whatever fake reasons the govt gives in its defense?

judiciary is supposed to be unbiased..now the only ppl in courts are the ones HANDPICKED bymusharraf i ask u how unbiased is this???๐Ÿ˜•

im really veryvery sorry to every1 here beacuse i knwo these words would offend many pppl here but im justtryign to say out the reasons..the truth isnot whtone person or one govt says..u hav to look around u to c whether wht is happenign is really right or wrong..and just becuase news channels liek geo and ary alwaysbad mouth the govt that does not really meanall they say is fake false...the footages they show the news they give that is not fake not made up ๐Ÿ˜• it is upto us whether to then ridicule them or ridicule the govt who never gives any proofs justplays with words and our emotions..๐Ÿ˜•

and the main point i am reallly angry at the govt abt is for making us for making pak a plain joke in front of the world today...ppl everywhere are shcoked at wht measures are beign taken..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•those videos of the lawyers being beaten up...my Gosh that was plain torture..u want tot arrest them..fine put them injail wht are u beating them liek crazy for..and the govt..whtanswers do they hav for this? just that" oh it was nuthing serious no bas jiii woh to aiseee hi"

salaha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

musharraf is just being an idiot..like seriously..cuz of him paksitan is gettin a bad name..whats up with him..why cant he LEAVE!
in his time he didnt do anything bad i agree butname one damn thing THAT HE DID GOOD..seriously..just hate him!

time for you to leave musharraf...BYE BYEE..damn it!

Edited by salaha - 16 years ago
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salaha

musharraf is just being an idiot..like seriously..cuz of him paksitan is gettin a bad name..whats up with him..why cant he LEAVE!
in his time he didnt do anything bad i agree butname one damn thing THAT HE DID GOOD..seriously..just hate him!

time for you to leave musharraf...BYE BYEE..damn it!

i agree

jeenay do musharraf๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก