Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think Musharaf is right for now... these corrupt judges and those terrists politicians should be punished harshly
but he must have the elections on right time... its needed for Pakistan...
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

sorry, I totally disagree with your view. I also believe that our uneducated people are so dumb that they believe everything they hear on media (dr. shahid masood😑 🀒)

They always talk negatively and are really pessimistic, I really dont like this attitude

wow, it's always so good to read your views LaneyπŸ‘

somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one thing, I really don't get that why private media is always against Government and favours opposition
those opposition leaders were in government for so many years and what exactly they have done to our country? nothing but they got richer from rich 😑
why Pakistan's private media is favouring the people who are just 'chor' dacaits
i hate geo, Geo must be banned forever
but ARY is better, they are just confused... they need to work really hard on facts
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: somia

one thing, I really don't get that why private media is always against Government and favours opposition
those opposition leaders were in government for so many years and what exactly they have done to our country? nothing but they got richer from rich 😑
why Pakistan's private media is favouring the people who are just 'chor' dacaits
i hate geo, Geo must be banned forever
but ARY is better, they are just confused... they need to work really hard on facts

if u r with govt thats not mean every1 is with opposition . that s true in these 60 years no t any govt give success 2 pakistan but musharaf s govt is horrible horrible .

so i believe geo and other private channels r doing great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

geo is not showing any lie police beating the lawyers like a hungry animal.the justices of pakistan r locked in their homes some lawyers r in jail . its reality

sach to yeh hai ke musharaf hkomat bookhlahat ka shkar ho gayi hai aur isi main us ne supreme court ko dala hai jis ke paas itna akhtiar hota hai ke woh president ko bhi utar sakti hai woh alag baat hai bd qismati se hmaray mulak main koi kanoon nahin

fizza2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all for all those people against Musharraf u need to know the facts of why he impost emergency.....there have been assasination attacks on him 5 times b4 he imposed emergency, there has been attack on BB. also there has been suicide attacks in Pakistan on daily basis....on top of tht so called Cheif Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry freed the Talibans who were listed black as in they are the real terrorists 3 of them

do u still think there is an alternative i will be glad to read it
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

m sorry but i dont agree with the fact that ppl are dumb..infact IF ppl watch PTV all day and accept whtever musharraf says that is dumb no offense..the reason being that geo ary these channels dont just criticise musharraf they show us the reality..they dont just make up the negative criticisms..they have proof..they show the videos of wht is taking place in Pak how roughly govt is treating every1...rest they lleave it upto us to deicide whether this is right or wrong..they are in the tru sense fulfillign their responsibility as a news channel it is their responsibilityt o keep us informed ofwht is happening in our country..

and luk at ptv wht dr. shahid masood said today i do believe that that ptv is showing NUTHIGN of whts happening out there..just becuz its a govt channel so they are showing nuthign!! and ptv is the only channel on air! ppl are confused as to whts happening u cant keeep the ppl from communicating with the world its the 21st century u cant just take away ppl's nets tv phone signals and expect them to be all careless and just agree with whtever govt is doing....and musharraf was talkign abt responsibility..

i ask u all, who's fulfillign their responsibility towards our ppl? ptv that shows nothing abt reality..or geo which is 24/7 showing us whts happening out there!! ???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't need to read all that because I don't think you are right even at your first phrase infact IF ppl watch PTV all dayπŸ˜†πŸ€£ if we watch PTV all day what are we doing at India forumsπŸ˜› I know its pathatic we shouldn't be like that, we should be watching PTV whole day, but that's how we areπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

m sorry but i dont agree with the fact that ppl are dumb..infact IF ppl watch PTV all day and accept whtever musharraf says that is dumb no offense..the reason being that geo ary these channels dont just criticise musharraf they show us the reality..they dont just make up the negative criticisms..they have proof..they show the videos of wht is taking place in Pak how roughly govt is treating every1...rest they lleave it upto us to deicide whether this is right or wrong..they are in the tru sense fulfillign their responsibility as a news channel it is their responsibilityt o keep us informed ofwht is happening in our country..

and luk at ptv wht dr. shahid masood said today i do believe that that ptv is showing NUTHIGN of whts happening out there..just becuz its a govt channel so they are showing nuthign!! and ptv is the only channel on air! ppl are confused as to whts happening u cant keeep the ppl from communicating with the world its the 21st century u cant just take away ppl's nets tv phone signals and expect them to be all careless and just agree with whtever govt is doing....and musharraf was talkign abt responsibility..

i ask u all, who's fulfillign their responsibility towards our ppl? ptv that shows nothing abt reality..or geo which is 24/7 showing us whts happening out there!! ???

really nice i m totally agree with your viewsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umm...alright, theres this complete debate about whether Musharraf is right or wrong, but i have this one question.....why is there need to contest in uniform??? politics and the armed forces are two things which SHOULD NOT be mixed up in any case or form...its results are disastrous!!!! and I personally think that if Musharraf doesn want to become apolitician, he should give up his uniform. He needs to choose...army or politics. This said...I'm not really aware about what else is happening in Pakistan...so, Idon't think I can comment very fairly.....but I don't see why Bhutto should be stopped from contesting. It should be up to the people to decide who should govern them....now how they are informed about the verious candidates running..well, the media and canvassing.....
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: somia

I think Musharaf is right for now... these corrupt judges and those terrists politicians should be punished harshly
but he must have the elections on right time... its needed for Pakistan...

I agree with ur opinion

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: pknaz

i m sorry buttt i think u only wathing ptv or nam nhad president musharaf is your favorite leader
whatever is this plzzzzzz open your eyes and see the realty 😊 any justice who didn t take oath they r locked in their homes police doing the tear gas on lawyers public and media
yeh khulam khula tzad hai
thats not old time people can t see reality they have common sence 😊

u know what? I only watch Geo and loved their dramas and shows but I just can't understand why they are against gov. This gov. gave them freedom but used it only for their own advantage. u say I only watch PTV but for your information: I dont have PTV.

why cant geo live happily? why do they have have a news alert for the last 170 hours??? I just hate them now and we were thinking of suscribing it