Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: pknaz

he is absolutly wrong 😡 us nay yeh sab sirf aur sirf apni kursi kay liye kia hai faisla go aanay wala tha supreme court say
waisay to yeh keh deatay hain kay hum decision manain gay lakin power jo hoi is laye kuch na kuch kar detay hain musharaf dictator ko to bhana nahin mil raha tha chief justice ko farig karnay ka is liye emergency naami koi cheez lga di hmmmmmmmmm bewqoof samaj rakha hai awam ko 😡

sorry, I totally disagree with your view. I also believe that our uneducated people are so dumb that they believe everything they hear on media (dr. shahid masood😡 🤢)

They always talk negatively and are really pessimistic, I really dont like this attitude

Edited by laney - 16 years ago
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jeenay do musharaf 😡 😡 plzzzzzzzzzzz go back and leave pakistan 😡
pknaz thumbnail
i m sorry buttt i think u only wathing ptv or nam nhad president musharaf is your favorite leader
whatever is this plzzzzzz open your eyes and see the realty 😊 any justice who didn t take oath they r locked in their homes police doing the tear gas on lawyers public and media
yeh khulam khula tzad hai
thats not old time people can t see reality they have common sence 😊
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

sorry, I totally disagree with your view. I also believe that our uneducated people are so dumb that they believe everything they hear on media (dr. shahid masood😡 🤢)

They always talk negatively and are really pessimistic, I really dont like this attitude

i m sorry i m disagree with u but realty is reality
ok so in todays society peolpe r not uneducated i think u r talking abuot last years when there was only ptv and people had to believe what govt said buttttttttt 2day media is independent and people have access to see reality😛 there is not anything wrong people have eyes nd they can see justices r locked in their homes,lawyers r under tear gases nd many other horrible attitudes of police 😡
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pknaz

i m sorry i m disagree with u but realty is reality
ok so in todays society peolpe r not uneducated i think u r talking abuot last years when there was only ptv and people had to believe what govt said buttttttttt 2day media is independent and people have access to see reality😛 there is not anything wrong people have eyes nd they can see justices r locked in their homes,lawyers r under tear gases nd many other horrible attitudes of police 😡

well said! v need to see the reality...every1 knows the only reason musharraf imposed emergency was becuz the decision the court was abt to take was NOT inhsi favour!! all eh wants is to keep the uniform and seat himself..he wants all the power in his hands..

the WHOLe world is sayign wht he did was wrong despite that he thinks we are fools that he says i did it for the good of the country and we believe it...he needs to follow rules himself and he needs to keep by his word!! he made our country a joke in front of the world..everyday there's sum new totally unfair scheme..first he kicked out the chief justice ..for wht? huh!! and now he's putting a lock on all judiciary.. we are a DEMOCRATIC country yet nothing happening right now makes us luk like one!!

and i knwo many ppl mite disagree with wht i said but i had to vent out my anger this is just silly wht he's doing every1 knows he's wrong just so that the court dosesnt take a deicion against him he imposed the emrgency!!8-)

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laney

m sorry but i dont agree with the fact that ppl are dumb..infact IF ppl watch PTV all day and accept whtever musharraf says that is dumb no offense..the reason being that geo ary these channels dont just criticise musharraf they show us the reality..they dont just make up the negative criticisms..they have proof..they show the videos of wht is taking place in Pak how roughly govt is treating every1...rest they lleave it upto us to deicide whether this is right or wrong..they are in the tru sense fulfillign their responsibility as a news channel it is their responsibilityt o keep us informed ofwht is happening in our country..

and luk at ptv wht dr. shahid masood said today i do believe that that ptv is showing NUTHIGN of whts happening out there..just becuz its a govt channel so they are showing nuthign!! and ptv is the only channel on air! ppl are confused as to whts happening u cant keeep the ppl from communicating with the world its the 21st century u cant just take away ppl's nets tv phone signals and expect them to be all careless and just agree with whtever govt is doing....and musharraf was talkign abt responsibility..

i ask u all, who's fulfillign their responsibility towards our ppl? ptv that shows nothing abt reality..or geo which is 24/7 showing us whts happening out there!! ???

avijee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is wrong decision by Musharaf. It's a one man show. In 1999 he coup the Prime Mnister and now in 2007 he coup Supreme Court. What is this? If people are not willing to act as per his own wishes, he'll keep on taking false actions.
There has to be an end to all this personal violence, else be redy for someone like Kamal At Turk or Imam Khamini for revolt.
avijee thumbnail
This is wrong decision by Musharaf. It's a one man show. In 1999 he coup the Prime Mnister and now in 2007 he coup Supreme Court. What is this? If people are not willing to act as per his own wishes, he'll keep on taking false actions.
There has to be an end to all this personal violence, else be redy for someone like Kamal At Turk or Imam Khamini for revolt.
avijee thumbnail
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is wrong...........
i don't like bhutto but i still think that musharaf is wrong