Poll

who is agree or disagree

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi every1😊
what u guys think what happened 2day Musharaf(militry dictator) attacked on judiciary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

i think what musharraf did was the best decision for our country

Geo musharraf πŸ‘ 😊
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

i think what musharraf did was the best decision for our country

Geo musharraf πŸ‘ 😊

I agreeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

these judges have bought private planes where did they get money? they have released the terorists😑 they should be behind the bars with them

bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think he had to do something....these judges were given too much power. I just don't understand how people listen to these corrupt leaders like Bhutto, and Shariff, they were kicked out of the country for a good reason. (no offence, just my opinion).
fizza2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what he did is rite...they provoked him to do such a thing, they released people who were confirmed terrorists and whatever he was doin woh tang aratay hain...he did made the great descision
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

he is wrong...judiciary needs to be given rights as well he cant take all the power in his hands that not right!!

geene do musharraf chayn se jeene do plzz and take back the emergency imposed!!😭😭

Edited by twinklystar_hp - 16 years ago
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think musharaf iz right 😊
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

he is wrong...judiciary needs to be given rights as well he cant take all the power in his hands that not right!!

geene do musharraf chayn se jeene do plzz and take back the emergency imposed!!😭😭

HE will take back the emergency!!! he only impused it to bring the safety back and to kick off the unfair rich judges who are corrupting our country and making pakistan the poorest country.

May allah help and stay always besides Musharraff and the true Pakistani Muslims

pknaz thumbnail
he is absolutly wrong 😑 us nay yeh sab sirf aur sirf apni kursi kay liye kia hai faisla go aanay wala tha supreme court say
waisay to yeh keh deatay hain kay hum decision manain gay lakin power jo hoi is laye kuch na kuch kar detay hain musharaf dictator ko to bhana nahin mil raha tha chief justice ko farig karnay ka is liye emergency naami koi cheez lga di hmmmmmmmmm bewqoof samaj rakha hai awam ko 😑
pknaz thumbnail
jeenay do musharaf 😑 😑 plzzzzzzzzzzz go back and leave pakistan 😑