Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishaahmad20009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I have no idea what is Musharaf doing to Paktstan?
Deani thumbnail
I dont know what he is trying to do.Goddddddddddddddd can just save pakistan now.
Duha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajab

guys! musharraf was saying that im very broadminded n blah blah now see he also proves 2 be a army officer hungry 4 authority 😡 he banned all pakistani channels no geo newz no ary newz nothing we all r lyke blind n deaf not know whats going on in our country only thru newz we can see or read our situation.y alwayz theres blast in opposition processions y not in any govt officials processions n territory.n this musharraf just thinking about himself not about country image my bro is coming 2 pakistan 4 my wedding n his boss said look buddy pakistan is not safe nothing bad happened 2 u plz dont go their r strikes n all bomb blasts every where see this is the image mr musarraf created 😡 in a way emergency is fair seeing law n order situation if emergency can help than its good my gosh there were many bomb blasts.may ALLAh bless my pakistan i love my homeland 😭

I just want to say that, im sure what Musharaf is doing is best for the country .. what ever is happening in Sawat and other places where terrorists are killing innocent people including police n army .. it is not Musharaf that is de-naming pakistan, it is actually the terrorist that are living in pakistan that r ruining the name..

its unsafe to go out in pakistan .. recently i was in pakistan n not to far from where i lived was a bomb blast where 17 people were killed .. what has this got to do with Musharaf .. all he is doing is trying to stop these terrorists .. what would u prefer a country like America to come in and kill these terrorists for u .. I personally feel Musharaf doesnt want America to come n and take action for the reason y he had declared this emergency..

Geo and other news channel just make things worse .. they show police n army as negative .. all u see is police hitting people on news, they dont show whyyy they r being hit .. n all Geo does is show dead bodies all over the place .. yes its difficult not knowing wats happening in ur country butt since theres no news, has there been any bombing??? NO coz people dont know where to go for these Jalsas and protests!

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duha

I just want to say that, im sure what Musharaf is doing is best for the country .. what ever is happening in Sawat and other places where terrorists are killing innocent people including police n army .. it is not Musharaf that is de-naming pakistan, it is actually the terrorist that are living in pakistan that r ruining the name..

its unsafe to go out in pakistan .. recently i was in pakistan n not to far from where i lived was a bomb blast where 17 people were killed .. what has this got to do with Musharaf .. all he is doing is trying to stop these terrorists .. what would u prefer a country like America to come in and kill these terrorists for u .. I personally feel Musharaf doesnt want America to come n and take action for the reason y he had declared this emergency..

Geo and other news channel just make things worse .. they show police n army as negative .. all u see is police hitting people on news, they dont show whyyy they r being hit .. n all Geo does is show dead bodies all over the place .. yes its difficult not knowing wats happening in ur country butt since theres no news, has there been any bombing??? NO coz people dont know where to go for these Jalsas and protests!

i am tatally disagree with u i really don t think so musharraf did anythingright in pakistan .in these 60 years there is not any politic that give success 2 pakistan buttttt all these terrorists and sucide bombing just happened in musharraf s period😡😡😡 every1 kniws thet he impose emergency for his own benefit that he can be a chief of army and president . i think he should leave pakistan other wise he will loose all his respect "lakin woh kehtay hain na ke be izti to un ki hoti hai jin ki koi izat ho"

aaaaaaaaand geo is doing really good job 👏

they r showing the reality i don t think so there is any fake😛

koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
daz good tho !!! i am wid mushi uncle ;) he should kill all talibans to death !! islam ko gunda kiya talibans ne !!!
Angad4me4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duha

I also dissagree that's it's all geo's fault...they are just showing the truth...If Pakistan's government is not messed up then how come just a couple month's back some lawyer's in Paki had this big fight which looked sooo unprofessional, i mean common can u believe lawyers fighting like ten year olds....and then another situation where I believe that some lawyer spray painted Musharaf's lawyer's face....i mean seriously how unprofessional is that now.......Waisey Pakistan ke kuch logon ka bhi koi jawab nahi...they are just spreading more and more terrorism...Why can't any body cooperate with eachother for their own safety....It's just sad to know that Pakistan's people are not united....

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
musharaf sahib nay emergency uthanay ka to ilan kar dia hai lekin (Adlia) judjes kab bhall hoon gay
After all asli judges to wohi hain becoz musharaf sahib nay pco ko bhi khatam karnay ka ilan kia hai aur jin judges nay pco kay tehat hlf uthaya hai woh kaisay reh saktay hain 🤢
i think it make sence 😳
anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unsary judges ko bhar nikal diya gaya hay pco uthanay say pahlay.So they r no longer judges.
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
finally the 6 six weeks emergency rule is over!! 😊