Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hmm...Yahan per halata bohut hi kharaab hain..
plzz pray for Pakistan 😭
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maarvi Mirani

O HELLO !! Its because of this military that we are IN THIS MESS .

Its because of this so called Pak army (which is now referred to as Napaak army🤢 ) that we are on the verge of being declared a FAILED STATE.

Since 1947 this army has ruled us directly for 34 years ,and indirectly for 11 years (the Benazir-Nawaz era from 1988 to 1999 was actually an indirect rule of army.The generals did'nt allow Benazir and Nawaz sharif to complete even a single term in office.) ..

Its means that out of 60 years of independence army has run our country for 44 years and today whatever problems we are facing are not because of politicians but because of this A-R-M-Y 😡😡😡

And as far as fighting in swat and waziristan is concerned ,everyone in Pakistan knows that Musharraf and his intelligence agencies have created all this chaos ,to divert the attention of people from the real issues like unemployment and rising prices of basic commodities .People can't even buy a basic food item like tomotoe,coz its being sold at Rs 120 kg ,a few days ago it was at Rs 140 kg.From this you can imagine the sorry state of affairs in Pakistan under this stupid general Musharaf .

YA ALLAH save us from this joker and jhoota general .

P.s :Today in pakistan people looooooooooooove to hate army .And the most famous sms that has been going round in pakistan is ''aay watan ke kameene jarnelo , hamari galiyaan tumhare liye hain , hamari bad duayen tumhare liye hain'' .

This sms is actually a parody of a famous song sung by Noor jehan which goes like ''ay watan k sajeele jawano ''

no ways, our army is the best they get killed to save our land...

you are just speaking what media wants you to see😉

I can't believe people call our army bad😕 it's our enemy country army who has been known as bad... it's because of our army Pakistan is a free country and may Allah keep our Pakistan a free country and safe😳

read history since 1947 of our army you know nothing🤢

237966 thumbnail
Fighting with each other for political motive is something unpatrotic. 😳

I hope people come back to their wisdom and save the country from destruction.

I hope every things return to as they were before peacefully. 😛
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, I heard that on news. I completely disagree with President Musharraf's decision. It seems like it's more of martial law than emergency.

May Allah protect everyone in Pakistan! And hopefully things get back to normal soon.
minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh allah plz. protect our lovely pakistan from these army presidents

oopsssss...same thing again
Edited by minioo1 - 16 years ago
minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh allah plz. protect our lovely pakistan from these army presidents

my mom told me that this martial law is 4th time in pakistans history
and once wen it happened pkaistan divided into 2 countries bangladesh and pakistan
and once it lasted for 11 years
and once it was after bhutto was murdered

oh allah plz. protect pakistan
sindrella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh allah plzz. protect and save my countryyyy and now ab sirf duaoon k ilawa or kar bhi kya sakte hain 😭
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea i heard in ges news.. Oh Allah Plzz protect pakistan and all pakistanis 😭 😭 😭
pakistanboy thumbnail
yes... he did not do good for our country.

Thank you,
Regards,
Pakistan Boy
thebestlinkdirectory.com | bestwebsitedirectoryonline.com
lisa_ray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We have no democracy in our country and to teach us a lesson to bring us back on track...we needed this dose...seriosuly guys this is the worst situation Pakistan can be in right now...InshAllah Allah will protect Pakistan. It also relates to the civil war going on in NWFP as well...those terrorists 😡

Please Allah protect my homeland