Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Allah,,, please protect our Pak Watan... 😭
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's because of military you are safe now.

You know why the emergency was declared which Geo and Ary never showed it to us 😡

Fighting in recent weeks has left hundreds dead including in one peaceful tourist resort of Sawat, where scores of troops have surrended to militants who yesterday raised a jihadist flag over a police station. Source Toronto Star.

that's why President Mussharaf had to declare emergency. He did the right thing, get your facts clear, he wants to get rid of all the terrorist while having all the public safely into their homes, our army is fighting those terrorists now and obviously geo is not showing this to us so how would you know. This biased channel only work for opposition and for those judges who were keep delaying all the cases against terrorists and even released so many terrorists that's why President Mussharaf had to terminate them, he did the right thing.
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
allah gi mera watan to apni amanat main rakhna i fell so sad i cant believe he would do that i was like crying 😭 😭 😭 he had a plan beore imposing emergecy you know because hes still head of the police and comissioner (you know whut im tlking about) so hezz still ruling the country even hes not presiddent anymore 😡 😡 allah bas mera aur app sab ke watan ki protection kareain. 😭 😭
mahiya_f thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is absolutely horrible..the country is alread in turoil and then
this.....inshallah everything will be okay
Prenz~13 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dunno bout politics...i jus hope things get back to normal in Pakistan n all my frnds are safe... 😭
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May Allah pretect Pak...its alwyaz us who hav to suffer...hopefully everything will b okay soon InshAllah! 😊
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Allahji,plz mere,hum sub ke aur apne pak watan ki help karne,ab apke haat mai hai yeh sab!i cant believe this!musharaf is so stupid and the so called paak army!i hope everything becums fine in pakistan,inshallah!
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info saba...May allah bless pakistan and its people!!!.. we had enough of mussharaf ... 😡 ..
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its, so wrong but mushraffs rule is no longer gonna stay no matter what he does. god bless pakistan
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I just saw the news on tv..😭..

I hope everythng bcums normal😃