omg azaan is falling for afreen .........

medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
😳omg guys it happening azaan if falling for afreen, love is in the air, ❀️it was really cute when afreen was coming down the stairs and azaan just lost,😳she look so beautiful in the black saree😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know...and the way he was lukin @ her wen givin the eid gift...and wen everyone was dancin and eventually wen they were dancing 😳

but tht afreen...abhi bhi kabir ka peecha bhag rehi hai 😑
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When I was watching the episode, I could not stop saying 'omgggggggg..it's soooo cuteeee'...literally my sister was fed up after a while πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but it really was just so sweet....Azaan's love can be clearly seen through his eyes 😳

I also loved the towel scene...it was just soo awesome...the way she turned around and he noticed her...and when they bent down to pick up the towel...their chemistry is buolding day by dayyyy!! I can't wait for them to confess to each other 😳😳

Sonam717 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knw!! they look AWESOME together 😳 !!! I hope a Kabir look alike 😑 doesnt come in and interrupt them!!!
medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i know u all are not talking meri jaan kabir bad because he will be the reason they come together, 😳 and they are married 😳 so please don't hurt my feelings by talking meri jaan kabir[sumeet] bad, 😳
~sana~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know their chemistry is ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome i hope they will be together in the future and they soon realize they love each other....but afreen loves kabir alot....just wish them luck
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeh it was really cute😳

Edited by Hummy - 16 years ago
Nasha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was definitely cute.... and i hope it remains this way fro the both of them... i so hate sania... she should just move on... when azaan can leave her and get married to afreen, it really shows that he wont be going back to her anytime soon.... and afreen has been with him thru thick and thin so why would he want sania who has done nothing so far but trrying to ruin hi