*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Does anyone watch begum nawazish's show?

india has copied this show...believe me ali luks 100 times better then thier presenter... she/he said that " i didn't know anything about the show.... infact i have never watched thier show... i never knew a programme lyke this can be such a hit in a country lyke pakistan"

i remember watching ali's interview in maria khan's show.. he said that indian media came to me and told me that they will copy his show and the host will be bobby.. but bobby is not the host for this show.. i guess he said no to them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
lol 😆 ...22 views and yet no reply
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah I watched it couple of times... I just laugh the whole time.. he/she is soooooooooooo funnyyyyyyyy
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok is this ali guy really gay or is a khusra or is he just acting like it? to eb honets i really disgaree on him doing this! it ruins the imagine and plus some peopel really do get inspired by this. when i found out about husray i was really shoked!!
amy22 thumbnail
yeah i watched the show a few times... i think ali does some serious over-acting but the show's funny sometimes... i watch it for he guests actually, not for ali.

and i didn't quite get the "indians copying it" thing... have they copied it already or are they planning to?
*Fiza* thumbnail
they have copied it already... it will be air on some indian channel and it will be called "Miss Rose"