"ATTENTION Plz"

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey everyone😊

i know most of u ppl dont really watch 'the musik' channel but i wud still like to share it with all of u [zabardastiπŸ˜†]

there is a show called "xposed" in which vj wakar zaka [the guy in my siggieπŸ˜‰] xpose those ppl who r harming our society, whether they r police officers, ghunday, mobile snachers, and many more ...some of them >cant name here [bcoz its all ___ stuff > got it?]

the reason why i m telling u is bcoz on this friday they r gonna xposed or stop something 'BIG' ...and they want everyone to watch it to see where our society is going

i m not sure what this episode is about but the assit. director of this show personally wrote that[on their website] and want us to spread it so that more ppl will watch it

here is the copy of what he wrote:

"This week Waqar's Xposed will blow u away , watch Waqar fighting with and against some one who is constantly destorying our young generation , just see that unlike other TV Host and shows which just show the bad things of our society but dont try to stop them practically, see how Waqar himself fought , forced Police to join him and bring an end to that problem atleast in that area , no Tv host or News anchor or any one discussing common problems on tv has ever done this before,

This Friday 8PM(PST) u better not miss it
Repeat
Saturaday 8AM(PST)
Sunday 2AM (PST) and same Sunday 2PM(PST)

write your comments about Waqar's practical actions about the problem that he solved"
so ya hope u all will watch it tommorow and lemme know wat do u all think about it

"jo loog apko tang kartey hein mujhey bataein, mein unko tang karoon ga"

anyone living in karachi, if u have any problem just email him @ [email protected] or join orkut community to send ur problems, or if u'll watch the show they will also give their fone no. so u can call them and tell them ur problem

Edited by wini - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wini thumbnail
dekhna nahi tu koi comments hi dey du...... 😭
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

okay okay, mein de rahi hoon comments...

well, i watched this show once on the musik... the show was about awara drivers who stop their cars in front of girls who#re waiting for their buses and stuff.

yaar, i'd like to watch the show but i dunno what timings they have for europe... if you know do let me know, i'll try to watch it then...

otherwise you'll give us a summary of the show, won't you? πŸ˜‰
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

dekhna nahi tu koi comments hi dey du...... 😭

hey my wini the pooh!!!!!!

how u doing?😳... well i don't have the muziq.... and i only lyke mani who according to u has left the show... mani shud atleast do some show on ARY.. he doesn't even host champions anymore😭

wini thumbnail
ya i know man its so oring without mani .....i m really missing maniizm now
but he is hosting casual on hum tv
he told me he is doing some stuff with ary lets see
and did u check his website??
here is the link but its still under construction
www.manionline.tv

au madam kahan gaib ho jati ho baar bar πŸ˜›

@amy: just tell me the time difference between u area and pakistan then i will tell u the timing
bcoz when it will be 8pm[friday] or 8am[sat.] in Pakistan, tu europe mein bhi us waqt laga hoga
waisay abhi adhay gantay min lagnay wala hai πŸ˜›

and ya for sure.... i will give u the summary
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont have musik...jus ary and geo

if sum1 puts up a video i'd love 2 watch it....or else u can tell us wat it was abt and i'd comment on it
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wini, jis din aap ne mujhey Musik ke baarey main bataya usi din se woh channel nahi hai ab mere pass....I hope someone posts that video or don't forget to tell us about it, if possible please 😳
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Wini, jis din aap ne mujhey Musik ke baarey main bataya usi din se woh channel nahi hai ab mere pass....I hope someone posts that video or don't forget to tell us about it, if possible please 😳

yea i cant wait to see it, or read about it,

if someone can post the video please do it, if no one can, they please tell us what did Waqar xposed in his show??

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy this sounds really interesting...but i wish i had that channel...but tell us how the episode went, thanks
wini thumbnail
wow nice to see that so many people are interested in it πŸ˜ƒ

sry if i m late but here are the brief updates of the episode.......its still "to be continued" so duno the whole thing yet
and sry dont have the vdo but as soon as i will get it will post the link here

so what happened in the episode is:

1. so many people emailed waqar that there is a internet-cafe somewhere in karachi jahan net tu chalta nahi but the boys aged b/t 10-18 n older go their and watch b**p** movies[u know wat i mean]....don really want to say the whole word bcoz there r soo many bachay also..:)

2. then waqar[or someone from his team] went to this cafe make a vdo from a cell fone so they wont be able to know that they r actually making a vdo

3. then waqar took that vdo to the police station, he told'em the whole story and took police with him to that cafe

4. when police went their.....they showed the whole "cafe"...it was basically a store where they made soo many tiny tiny cabins, and there was one computer in every cabin and 13-17 yrs old kids were sitting their watching ******[they actually showed that on tv but blur the computer screen]

5. they told the owner to delete everything from compute right away[and believe it or not but he wasnt really ready for it......he might thought kay yeh jaein gay tu phir say wahi shuru kar doon ga 😑 ]....but ya they finally made him delete everything and get all the cds from him arrest all those 'kids' took them to the jail

thats all from this episode
in next week's episode they showed where waqar is going to jail with those kids and they were crying he told them "kay jo bhi kaam ap kartey hein us say pehlay yeh sooch lein kay uska anjaam kiya ho sakta hai" ....well he said kay us nay police ko marnay warnay say mana kiya hai

so ya guyz that's all about it infact not all bcoz abhi next week ki episode rehti hai

and ya also ....when he was taking them to the cars there were soooo many poeple outside that cafe and waqar asked them "kay is tarhaan is cafe ko band karna theek hai ya galat" and they all replied THEEK HAI πŸ˜† ...[ok sry there is nothng funny..lol] and also he asked some people about it and they were saying oh waqar u r gr8 bohat acha kiya aisay hi karo bla bla bla....and he said ab waqar har jaga tu nahi ja sakta na yeh app logoon ka mohala tha app logoon ko chahiyey tha yeh kab kay kar chukay hutay.....and he is absolutly right na
hum sab hameshaan kisi ki madad ko bethey rehtay hein kabhi koshish nahi kartay kay khud bhi haath paoon hila lein kuch koshish karein kisi aur kay liyey nahi tu atleast for PAKISTAN

so wat do u all guyz think about that show and especially about waqar
waqar, bcoz i totally support this guy........bcoz he is atleast doing something......but there r sooooo many people who r criticizing him for no reason πŸ˜•
usko ko aik aisa show dikhanay kay liyey criticise kiya jata hai ....... i think yeh dikhanay mein koi kharabi nahi bcoz this is wat pur society is ....itnay saloon say chupa kar kuch hasil tu hua nahi app thoora dikha kar tu dekhein shayed yahi kuch badlaoo lay ayey

ok sry thoori emotional ho gai thi par ab line par a gai hoon ...and no more writing bcoz i want all of u to read this πŸ˜†
so plzzzz lemme know ur comments ....and u can also give some more ideas/suggestions about this show if u want

thanx
Edited by wini - 16 years ago