Astitva - India Update 28 Dec 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Neha was imagining the entire episode of Abhi's arm around Simran. She comes out and finds no one there. In desperation she throws the Barbie doll to the floor. She hears the bell ring, she picks up the doll from the floor and goes and lies on the bed. Abhi comes in the room and asks her how she is feeling. He tells her to relax while he puts food on the table. Neha is wondering.

Abhi is working and thinks of something Simran told him. She told him not to leave Neha alone since she needs him at a time like this. He should not ignore his personal commitments in favor of his professional commitments. He is wondering what to do.

Simran comes into the hospital and is given some mail by the receptionist. She gets a hand written card and is amused on reading it. Sonu gives her a call and asks her to take him to meet Urmila since Manas is so busy. Simran promises him that she will take him.

Dr. Brian is in Simran's toom with the hospital kitchen staff trying to tell them that their food is too bland to be fit for patients. Simran enters and tells him that their food is made keeping the health of the patients in mind. He tells her that healthy food does not mean bland food. Looks like he has to cook and teach them. Simran looks at him strangely and comments that he is the first doctor she has seen who is so interested in cooking. Simran then takes her seat and informs him that some project they were wanting funding for will not come through. Suddenly Brian comments that she should wear a pearl necklace with her pastel sari, it will look very regal. Simran is again irritated.

Abhi gives his passport to the boss for completing travel formalities. He comes home and Neha asks him how is he going to get everything done so quickly. He tells her that he has a feeling that he should not go. She insists.

Simran is in the prison with Sonu and meeting Urmila. Urmila is disturbed to hear that Manas is not with them. Sonu tells Urmila that Manas is no longer working with Simran. Urmila questions Simran who refuses to give a straight answer.

Manas comes home not to find Sonu there. He finds a note by Simran. He calls her up and asks her why she did not inform him. She told him that she did but he was busy. She also tells him that their problems should not come in between her relation with Sonu or Sonu's relation with Astha.

Neha tells Abhi that she is not feeling well and does not want to go with Abhi to the award function. She tells him to take Simran. He refuses. Neha is very happy with herself.

However Simran lands at the award function. And is shown on tv hugging Abhi for the award. Neha and her mom-in-law are trying to catch the channel.

*** Missed the last 3-4 minutes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti.

Poor Neha. I feel she has taken earlier simran's character and even though simran is no kiran...things are looking like that for neha.

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arti,Thanks for the nice update!!!!!!!!!!!

Reesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah simran i think is getting carried away with her feelings now...heart overulling her mind?????she better gets to herself
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya for a strong character like Simran to fall into emotional tangles is not good. Simran should just move out of Abhi and Neha's life.
*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for another awesome update, arti! i agree smisha---simran is no kiran, but she's getting close 😉
chaaya thumbnail

I use to love this serial but looks like these people are out of ideas not. Everyone running around each other and sobbing most of the time....😭 .

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I feel Simran is not right though I can see she doesn't want Abhi and Neha realtionship to break but she is not acting matured enough also I guess. She just can't call him at late hours and tell sorry. It is so strange she is behaving this way.