FF:Dill Mill Gaye - I'm Back!!/Note On Pg 38

ARMaanEet thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Heyy Guys!
I thought of starting a new fanfic .. as I read so many amazing ones on this forum .. I thought I'd have a go myself =]! Hope yu lot like it .. Im going tu do the first update now .. and if you like it then i'll continue!! It starts from where it ended last thursday..where Ridz and Anjali see Shashank. Im going to say just like what music plays where and when .. hope yu lot know if yu dont let me know!

Part 1
After a long two minute silence .. Armaan entered the situation .. Ridz and Anjali were too shocked to react. Then Anjali broke the silence..
Anjali:Dad .. aap yahaan .. aapney tho kaha tha ke aap Poona main hai .. aauj subah bhi jab aap mujhay dikhey they .. aapney jhooth kyun bola? .. aisi kya baat hogayi thi? .. aur sister Padma ke saath aap yahaan kyun hai?
Armaan saw the look on Dr Shashanks face, which looked clueless as to what to say.
Armaan:Sorry Dr Shashank .. aapney phone kar ke bataya bhi tha ke Anjali aur Riddhima ko bata dena ke aap aaj Poona nahi ja saktey ..aaj ithna tak gaya tha ke yaad hi nahi raha .. I'm Sorry
Shashank really didnt want to lie but caught Armaan and said..
Shashank:Haan, woh actually Sister Padma bohut bimar hogayi thi, aur inka doctor main hoon .. inho ne mujhay appoint kiya hai tho main inhey dekney aaya tha .. I'm sorry mujhay aap dono ko personally batana chahiye tha .. lekin time hi nahi mila .. Sorry
Ridz:It's okay dad .. woh aapko actually bohot dino sey dekha nahi tha na .. isiliye .. anyway koi baat nahi =]
Anjali:Yh it's okay dad .. I'm sorry too
Armaan:acha sir hum log kaheen jah rahey they...
Ridz:Armaan ek minute ..
Ridz walked over to Padma and said
Ridz:Auntie aap teekh tho hai na .. aapko kya hua
Padma:Kuch nahi beta .. aap log jao .. late hojao gey ..subha uthna bhi hoga
Shashank ad Armaan both noticed this attachment between the mother and daughter and smiled .. Armaan was also kept lookin at Ridz and then looking away(like he does in the Serial)..While Anjali looked Kindov like .. why is she bothered? .. maybe coz shes a doctor.
As three of them left .. Shashank gave a thanks kinda look to Armaan who just smiled.

So as three of them were walking back out .. we see Atul and Sapna..
ATUL:Pata nahi yeh Armaan ithni deir kyun laga raha hai .. Anjali bhi andar hai.
Sapna who just laughed to herself said ..
Sapna:Ridzi bhi andar hi hai .. woh dekho aagayey sab(Atul Music was playing)

Armaan, Ridz and Anjali came..
Armaan:chalo guys .. lets go back intu our cars.
Atul:Bas Armaan .. mainey tumharey saath nahi jaana .. nahi main unkey saath jaon ga .. akeli larkiyaan hai
Anjali:Get a life Atul .. so what if we're girls .. shut up.(Anjali music plays)
Sapna and Ridz just laughed..when Ridz noticed that Armaan was looking at her .. (DMG cute music in the background)..she stopped laughing and Armaan clicked back and said aab tho chalo .. Everyone sat back in their cars and Anjali drove of first with Armaan following!

Okay guys thats it for today!
I think I got a lil carried away .. let me know if yu like it nd i'll continue .. I'll try and add more AR scenes .. had to get all that out the way first!
Take Care
Amnah
Edited by dhruvnved 4eva - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its gud plz update soon i think this is gone happen in dmg on monday
sarazahid thumbnail
yeh do continue its realli gud i liked it very much
ppppleeeezzzzzzzzz continue
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Heyy .. Thankss!! .. Will continue later today!
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice stuff πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...yer its gud but keep adding mre ar parts to it... πŸ˜‰ 😳 ..do carry it on asap πŸ˜› ..will wait 4 next parts πŸ˜‰
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Okay guys here come the next bit .. Btw I forgot to mention .. all the characters are the same in here so far .. I might add some others later. I also noticed that i made two or three mistakes .. sorry for that aswell.

Recap:Armaan saves Shashank from Anjali adn Ridz .. Ridz and Armaan have small cute moments and they all are now making their way to the place where they were going (forgot the restaurants name...sorryy)

Part 2
Both Armaan and Anjali parked at the same time next tu each other .. Anjali and Ridz got out and so did Atul and Sapna .. Atul was looking at Anjali lovingly while she just ignored him and walked in.
Ridz:Di...
Atul Followed Anjali and Sapna followed him and Ridz was about to follow Sapna when she noticed her dupatta was stuck in the door. She couldn't open the door as Anjali had the keys but she noticed that she could take it out without the keys .. Only a lil bit of the dupatta was stuck.Now Armaan came out after doing something to his car and hit the car door on Ridz.
Ridz:Ouchh
Armaan:Sorrryyyyy ..
Ridz:Dekh nahi saktey ..
Armaan:Basket .. sorry woh tum mujhay diki nahi .. sorry again
Ridz:It's okay
When Armaan had hit Ridzi .. she had come out infront of Armaan so the door was behind her .. nd Armaan was infront of her.
Armaan then saw Ridz with a gusa type face on and gave his usual cute but cheeky grins. He showed as if he was shutting the door and he pulled the door but slowly touching Ridz waist. This made her a lil aware kinda thing. She didn't know what was happening inside her. As she was tryin to come out from the middle .. Armaan pulled the door and she fell on top of him.(AR Music)
Armaan had his hands around Ridz waist and he couldn't remove his eyes off her. Ridzi's hair was flying infront of her and she didn't know how to react to the situation.
Suddenly a beggar comes.
Beggar:Gareeb ki madath karlo .. hamesha khush raho gey ..
Ridz quickly gets of Armaan and runs in ..
Armaan to beggar: 5 minute baad nahi aa saktey they .. pata nahi in paanch minutes main..paanch minutes main .. woh
Beggar:Woh kya karti .. jo bhi karna hai aapko hi karna hai .. ab thorey sey paisey..
Armaan: kal aana .. kal doon ga
Beggar:lekin saab....
Armaan:haan teekh hai okay jao

Saying this Armaan went inside .. he went to the table all of the interns were
Anjali:Kahaan they tum Armaan
Atul:Haan hum kab sey wait karahey hai(Atul/Anjali music)
Sapna giggles .. but realises that Ridz is blushing.
Sapna:Riddhima .. tumhey kya hua?
Armaan knows that Ridz is shy coz he just went and sat next to her .. but keeps quite .. just smiles.
Ridz:Nahi tho .. woh garmi bohot hai ..
Sapna:Realy .. mujhey tho tand lag rahi hai
Ridz:Ermm kuch order kartey hai na .. order kaun de ga.
Anjali:Armaan ka idea tha .. toh wohi
Atul:Nahi woh kyun main karta..
Anjali looks at Atul and says
Anjali:Kya Atul
Atul:Woh main keh raha tha ke Armaan ko hi order dena chahiye .. haina Sapna
Sapna laughing says
Sapna:I have no problem
So its decided that Armaan orders the food .. Armaan orders the food .. and evryone enjoys it but Ridz has a completely different taste and isnt really liking the food
Ridz in her mind:Ewwwwwwwww .. yeh saab yeh kaysay kha rahey hai .. koi maazey ki cheez hai hi nahi .. but its Armaans treat .. Chalo koi baat nahi .. aaj is idiot ki pasand kha letay hai .. As shes saying this she kinda smiles.

Armaan:Arey Basket .. tum kuch kyun nahi kha rahi
Ridz:Nahi .. I am..

Armaan notices that something is wrong .. and....

Yaar my fingers are hurting .. I'll write tumoro .. So what does Armaan do .. Keep reading to know 😊 Edited by dhruvnved 4eva - 16 years ago
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CUTE! 😳
PLZ CONTD I AM DYING 😳
SillyAngel thumbnail
OMG!!!!

ur awesome....continue..tommorrow..i hope ur finger gest better!! πŸ˜›
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally luving ur ff. AR scences are so cuteeee😳. plz plz continue soon.

Love IramπŸ˜ƒ
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome!!!!!!!!!plzz cont soon cant wait now.