OMG OMG Azaan and Afreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

heyy

today's (oct. 25th) ep. of khwaish was AMAZING......the chemistry btwn the 2....esp at the end of the episode was soo good.....i thinkt hey r definately falling for one another....and i'd like to thank sania for indirectly causing itπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey lil princez yeah lol yesterday 25th episode of khwaish was really cute at the end, we are difinitely se some chemistry between afreen and azaan 😳 love is the air
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm soooo loving it!! Can't wait for moreeeee 😳
wallaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht happened at the end of Oct 25?? Is this pak time Khwahish or the U.K time Khwahish?? πŸ˜•
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you tell us what happened at the end of october 25th episode
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
umm...im talkin abt the Pak/ARY episode....which is what we discuss here...if u want 2 discuss the sony episodes, go to the sony khwaish section 😊

well...azaan realized the ppl he was working 4 were bad and they made fake documents and stuff...so he goes agaisnt thm and gets the court's permission to keep the orphanage there till the 99 years are over..afreen is really happy and he apologizes to her and its really cute...thn wen afreen gets home, the family has thrown a party for her (this family sure does like throwing parties πŸ˜†) and the older phopho (the good one who just came) says tht azaan arranged for it and tht hez been takin gud care of afreen etc 😳 ....thn afreen goes to look 4 azaan who is sitting outside looking at the stars (kabir) and talking to the star thtz kabir...thn theres a cute scene btwn thm....where afreen says tht shes happy he learned frm his mistake and corrected it in time and he says tht my forgiving him she has removed a huge burden frm him...and they talk abt wat kabir mite have done in the situation (such a lovely scene...kabir ko beej main lanaye ki kiya zaroorat thi 😑) and jus the way they were reacting towards one another showd tht they do have feeling, even if its only respect and a mutual understanding/friendship...it'll turn in2 romance in no time...and naaz and sania can be as jealous as they want πŸ˜†
Qurat-ul-ann thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww they r toooooooooo cute togheter 😳
zainithegr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey does any one have a link to the ARY epi of Khwaish???????
nitu07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😳 aww love is in the air 😳 but still I miss kabir 😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
@zainithegr8 u can find the ARY episodes in the pak. serial updates section. there is an archive there...enjoy 😊