October Inter Forum fest - Contest 3 HQ!

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends 🤗

We're on the last contest of the October fest, we hope you had a great month! Well, here's your next task for the round!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/765256

Please send in your entries by the 29th of October max.!

Love,
Crazy Creatives

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ok guys, let's start cracking!!   Anyone have any ideas?
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Great! So this is the last one..

We're to write a script.. hmmm, what do they mean by the artwork though? Dolls? 😕
trina_saras thumbnail
@ Shells: I know, that had me confused as well. I think we have to have an illustration to accompany our script. I am already thinking our story should be about either Dill Mill Gayye or CHA but I don't watch CHA. Perhaps a dialogue between Armaan/Riddhima?   ðŸ˜³
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Trins, I watch CHA, so will definately help out there if you need anything.

BUT, which forum/show are we supposed to pick? Star One as a whole? 😕 Or the HQ Show?

If it's to be about DMG, why not write a comical script between Armaan and Atul 😉 😆
trina_saras thumbnail
Fatimster what's the HQ show? I think we can choose if it's about the forum or one particular show. You already know what my vote is!! I like your concept of Atul and Armaan having a conversation. That could be really funny. Like both of their takes on women. 😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^That'll be like comparing notes on night and day: Angie and Riddz 😆 😆 😆
trina_saras thumbnail
In any case, we have to vote on which show and then decide who does what. We always get people who log on at the last minute and say, can i help can i help?   ðŸ˜³
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm well I for one certainly want Remix n its characters to be included in the thing ðŸ˜³
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
me too would def want remix characters to be included in the script writing task...apart from the foursome each and every character of remix are worth mentioning if the idea is to put forward the uniqueness and rebelliousness which is synoymous with the youth...

as its not possible to have everyone atleast inculding the main four leads of Remix is a must...and i am sure there r many of us who would want that 😃 ...