Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3283 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

wow smisha nicely said everything.......so overall it is simran, who's ruining every1's life......😡

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i would not say she is ruining everyone's life...I think she needs to control on her emotions that may affect someone else's life.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Simran is no way ruining anyone else's life.She is rather trying to make everyone else's life happy,even at the cost of her own happiness.Her mistake is,this time she has done more than her human emotions can take.

I've posted this at another place but it's relevant here too so I'll post it again.

Both Simran and Neha are strong and basically very nice.But I feel Neha's failure of being a good human being is more than Simran's.

Simran's actions are indicative of her emotional despair which is largely borne out of a major flaw of her character from the very beginning,her stubborness.This lead to her emotional despair but not selfishness.She never listened to Anandi or anyone else when they warned her against kiran and Abhi.She went on trusting Abhi because for her it was right.Inspite of everything that Urmilla did,she forgave her because she thought it was right.And she expected the same of Manas.Now she expects Manas to forgive Urmilla & get back to her because she thinks that is right.Her stubborness again refuses to see any other POV. Deep inside she doesn't want anything to happen to Abhi & Neha's marriage ( evident from her outburst when she saw Abhi giving her credit on tv interview instead of neha) but her stubborness again refuses to pay heed to the advise of her best friend that she is actually interfering and rather takes it to be an unfair accusation.She also refuses to accept that she is unable to get over Abhi & move on.However,all this do not make her bad,just emotionally ravaged.

Simran is wrong in not being able to overcome her emotional turmoil.But then the suffering she has gone through is simply monumental.She lost her mother,her sister,saw her younger sister become a widow,lost her husband for whom she incurred the wrath of the whole world to another woman and saw him take her for a complete ride,lost her marriage,lost her sister in law and even got blamed for it,had acids thrown at her,had her hospital burnt down,and then found her long lost friend and first love only to know he too had not been truthful to her not to mention that first time around she got cheated she had a nervous breakdown and second time around she almost lost her life.All this in just a space of 4 years.

A repentent Abhi's emotional attatchment to Simran is understandable.But compared to Simran,Neha hardly went through anything other than her mother's mental instability which again thanks to Simran got rectified.That way Neha has much more to thank Simran for than she is ready to credit.One selfless gesture when she at least knew of Abhi's devotion could have been at least an effort on her part to get him and Simran together,if nothing else than for Abhi & Astha's sake.That becomes more glaring and repulsive because basically she is a nice girl and hence expectations of selfless attitude increase manifold.So compared to Simran,Neha's eagerness to get what she wants at any cost discounting everything else does look very selfish as well as grossly self centred. She is in fact doing everything to make herself happy....... even bringing Astha over was not a gesture to bring father - daughter together but rather was to make Abhi happy so he would not become estranged from her ................ hence her actions day by day are becoming more and more selfish designed to fullfill her own happiness and no one else.

chayya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏 No one can analyse better than u.

Simran is being potreyed as a woman who is very good but has normal faults.She is an achiever but also wants happiness and love which eludes her always.Itis normal to feel bad and also miss that love.Neha is self centred and only cares for what she wants.She is not even caring for Astha.Even after Simran did so much for her mother and even got Abhi & her married. Being jealous is OK but she is too much.She is becoming so greedy & irritating.What did she think Simran will vanish with Astha after marriage?

zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

............. OH GOD THEY SHOULD END THE SHOW.......

Edited by zindagi - 19 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how abt that abhimanyu hey?

THE SIMRAN and Neha after him, and Kiran also had feelings for him (prob still does-altho this has been taken control of by anil)....

Another point that could be v.important to the story is somoehting that keeps being overlooked nowadays on these boards: the possibility that neha and simran are half-sisters due to simrans dad's infidelities. no concrete proof yet, but it keeps looking that way to me.... so that would have to be sorted out before anybody else dies.... (aka the current mrs. abhi saxena)....

just a few points to ponder over that i thot i'd mention....

chayya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No they can't be half sisters.Radha and Saurabh mathur r on very polite & cordial terms which could not be if he was neha's father.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

don't agree chhaya....

consider these points..

they like each other - she's subtly flirting with him (menioning his paunch etc).

he's also, in the past, expressed how nice it is when she is around in the house....

at ashta's birthday party, radha said to saurabh "apni beti"... small things like these - which the writers very cleverly put into astitva - its these things which still prompt me to think there could be something in it.

when neha was trying to convince saurabh to come to astha's party, the way he commented how she is so much like simran in some ways...

So, I still think there could be more to uncover in this....

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whether or not Simran and Neha are related, that dosn't make it OK for Simran to come butting in where she isn't needed. Can't she sense the cold vibes from Neha, that her behaviour is more forced politeness than liking?? That much was obvious when Simran visited Neha while Abhi was in US, and got sarcastically rebuffed. For someone who's such a good doctor, it's obvious maths is not her strong point.. she can't even put 2 and 2 together 😕