What the hell is wrong with simran?

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am watching in the USA. And right now i just saw the episode with Aastha's birthday and where simran has all her flashbacks . What the hell is wrong with her dude? ! Shes freakin messed up. Shes all tellin them where to put their desk. AND abhi is a lozer and listens! I feel so bad for neha.....

i dont know what is becomming of simran. they are just doin this to show that no ones perfect. this whole time we thought simran was..and now we are seeing her in a different shade.

lets hope she gets over this...and starts behaving properly!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail

OMG bollyfreak, I was thinking the exact same thing. But if you think about it, Simran has made a lot of mistakes in her past...the fact that she ended up marrying Abhi behind her parent's past because of her heart overruling her mind at that time, and then i mean I know that Manu, her old love lied and didn't even tell her that he was married to Nagma, but that was an honest mistake and Simran again, her heart overruled her mind and she got into a freak accident, but she did treat Manu like shit so she deserved to get her feelings hurt by him. She always called Abhi and talked about him to Manu and made him feel bad. And now she is totally making Neha go crazy and butting into their lives...I also didn't think that it was very nice of simran to sit there and tell them what is good and I don't know why Abhi listens to every word she says. And he also treats Neha like shit. Neha totally didn't deserve to be in that family. And Simran was sooo rude to sit there and take apart Neha's bedspread when she was in her thoughts about Abhi and thier past. She is really jealous so I don't understand why she didn't remarry Abhi again if she still loved and wanted to be with him. Why did she allow Neha to marry Abhi then?? That's a question I would like to ask her.

And do you guys see the way she acts with her dad? Wow, thats so surprising...she doesn't have that much respect for him and thinks that he doesn't know what she's doing.

Kareena's World thumbnail
Hey bollyfreak I totally agree with you I mean first of Simran should of interfered in Neha and Abhi's House and then second of all how upset Neha was. I am really mad at abhi for ignoring Neha. I mean gosh Neha is his wife he should atleast once asked Neha if she liked the change. I am mad😡abhi😡
ides thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree completely folks......for a sensible mature woman, Simran sure is acting pretty insensitive....I mean to come to someone's housewarming party and re arrange their house.....its rude.....she might be doing so very innociently, unknowingly, but that does not absolve her of the misdeed.....

as for Abhi, he needs to stop treating Simran as if she is a Devi incarnate.....and give Neha more importance in his life......the thing is Abhi has tooooo much prior baggage....now while it might be ok for him to carry it, its entirely a difficult thing for Neha to do so too.....

hopefully Manas will be able to knock some sense into Simran......
rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys you tend to forget that Abhi and Simiran still love each other. I think even Neha knew this even before she got into this marriage. She should have got abhi and simiran together and got out of their life, BUT NO she had to get married to Abhi.She knew all the baggage she had to carry, but still got into this mess. I have NO sympathy for her AT ALL. It looks like she is pregnent again.
bollyfreak thumbnail

hmm i dont know guys. im just so lost. yeah rat718, i agree with you. Neha shouldnt have married abhi knowing that he still loved simran. she however thought that simran had no interest in abhi at all. especially since her mom told her that.......but yeah she shouldnt have married him if he was still in love with simran. butttt...i dont know. i guess she thought that maybe he would learn to love her. i do feel sorry for her though. she is married to the guy and i mean still.......they are married, shouldnt do that.

simran, i dont knowww! hahahahaha! shes on crack! you know what though? i think they are doing this intentionally. simran isnt perfect, she has normal emotions like every other human being. therefore what she is going thru is completely normal...but still should control herself!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I think Abhi and Neha'a marriage was a BIG mistake in the first place.I don't know how Neha even thought of marrying Abhi inspite of the HUGE signs of him being crazy about Simran.With a daughter Abhi obviously dots upon,she was really foolish to have harboured a dream of a successful marriage with such a man and to top it,go ahead with it.She should rather have tried to unite Astah'a father and mother rather than choosing to be the main reason of their distance that she has become..........

Abhi as always acted immaturedly.....even his marriage to Neha was an act designed to please Simran........and Simran is finally falling into the trap of love and desire being tantalisingly close and yet completely out of her reach...........She tried to keep her whole family and friends happy by pretending to have no interest in Abhi and trying to prove it by getting Abhi to marrry Neha and then not being able to cope with it....

zeus thumbnail

This is slowly turning out to be "K"astitva 😕

Anyway, just for a thought, I wonder what happens to present Neha (or "presently desperate" Simran), if Kiran comes back in the picture. She was way too smart, compared to Neha. what do you think?

Hope its name does not change!! 😉

3283 thumbnail
yeh u all r right.......simran is so damn annoying......don have ne words for her.......hate her.....that's y i stopped watching the show......i'll never see my dream show......only in my dreams...hahahahahaha
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yes even I felt that was very immature of Simran...

OK I have also posted similar in another post but I though this is relavant to the whole confusion between Abhi, Neha and Simran...

neha knew what she got into. But then Simran pushed it too. So neha always felt that abhi liked Simran. Simran did not respond so much then. She kept her distance and she encouraged neha and abhi's relationship.

I think simran had her ego holding on to her, which is fair...but if she really loved him and cared for him so much then she should have put her ego aside and gone ahead to speak atleast once for astha's sake. She did not do that. Abhi was hesitant because he did not want to hurt simran's feelings again and loose her friendship too.

Neha's mom asked the direct question to simran and simran had an ooportunity to reaveal her feelings to a woman atleast. She did not even sound confused, she was more confirmed that she did not have feelings for abhi. After all this, neha's mom, abhi's parents, abhi, simran everyone convinced Neha and that is when she really accepted the proposal. she probably expected less of Simran's involvement.

Neha would have been OK too if simran had maintained her distance. She always convinced herself that it was OK with the friendship. But how can one be so quite even after seeing simran getting so desperate with her feelings on Neha's bed. Simran just proved that she is not over with her feelings, which Neha was never confirmed with all this time. What can she do know...she can not step back...neha loves abhi truely and even if she wanted to step back...will simran agree or abhi agree...I don't think so...