modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Does anyone watch Mehndi waale haath on geo at 8:30...OMG...i never really watched it but am aware with the storyline....its really boring now....The serial is too long...i think its supposed to run like 2 and 1/2 years...HUH😡...also the guy was supposed to die so he divorced his wife but now he is ok....bechari biwi....🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol. I know... they've also changed the actors... the odl ones were better. The new chand isn't even half as pretty as the old one.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know i miss the old chaand her and akabr made such a cute couple!!!!!!!!
modishh thumbnail
They replaced Chand...well the girl who played chand has also done good roles...probably she got sick of it...i never knew chand was replaced...have to catch up! 😕
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yah Chand is replaced, but she is not as sweet and good looking as the first one, and she talks weird. I think is pakistan the story is like few months ahead....there is a lot of weird stuff to come. But don't worry Chand and Akbar get back together. They should have ended this serial long time ago, it just gets more boring.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Don't watch it... but I do know it's been going on forever 😆
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yh but do any of u guys eva wathced Kuch KAHEE UNKAHEE???
iF U HAV OKZ TELL ME THE ENDING OF IT I'VE BEEEN LOOKIN FOR IT FOR MONTHSSSSSSSSS
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i sa da last epi......i cant realli rem it....bt i do noe dat chandni leavez n sameer( i don realli rem da guyz name) n roshni r 2gether in da end....
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: $PiCy_@NgEL

yeah i sa da last epi......i cant realli rem it....bt i do noe dat chandni leavez n sameer( i don realli rem da guyz name) n roshni r 2gether in da end....

yeah....loved that show...it was kinda long but it was awesome....the story was too good...cant really remember the ending...its been a long time!😳