Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajnabi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

thanko you for that... I will surly do that from now on

Do we have to recite for 11 thousand times or 11 hundred times?

Edited by ajnabi143 - 16 years ago
7834 thumbnail
thankz alot all of u i m very happy that u people will do this thank again May Allah forgive us
hey frnd we have to recite this thousand times
bright star thumbnail
hi friendz
thankz for the wazeefa .one thing which has alwayz worked for me iz nafal when ever there r my examz or test i alwayz ask ALLAH k mera kaam bohaat aasaha hou tou mai 2 nafal parhoon gee n sometimez i also sao nafal n (surae yaseen)n jab mera kaab sahee hou jata hai tou i thank Allah k app nai mera kaam inn nawafail ka sadka mai aacha kea n hamesha kartay rahna .it workz all the time for me .give it a try . n muj ko daoon mai yaad rakhian saab .MAY GOD BLESS USS WITH HIS BLESSINGZ ALWAYZ .(AAMIN)
bottles 17 thumbnail
thank u so much my first year result will be coming soon so i will try it plzzzzzzzzz pray for me that i got good marks so i can get admission in medical
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You guys can also recite: HASBU NALLAHO WA NAIMAL WAKEEL..this ayat helps you in everything, marriage proposals, studies, if you are in any kind of trouble or if you are tensed about something etc..you can recite this 100 times, 200 time or as many times you want after every prayer or even when you are free.
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thhhx
alll of u
may allah bless you!
Niinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks but guys u know what i think, what's in doing this wazifa while we have done our exam and waiting for our result? shouldnt we do that before setting the exam?

because the result would be all like how much we had learned for that exam and i dont think if someone has done half of the questions and then when they will do that wafiza and will get a a grade. i think we should that before our exam so that the test would not seem very difficult for us.

what do u say?
sara_191 thumbnail
u can also recite surah TARIQ 11 time before exam ...... it is also very helpful for exam.
maihjabin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you can also recite Rabi Zedni Ilma before the exams or tests, it helps very much. Huda ki kalam mai bahot barkat hai. My allah bless you all.
thanks.
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tomorrow (4th dec) is my last exam of ACCA (association of certified accounts) , please pray for mee 😭