Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flapjak thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sure, I've got lots of She-Spies action clips on my hard drive (in better quality than the YouTube) that I got from another guy. πŸ˜› I will send some to you! πŸ˜‰
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flapjak

Sure, I've got lots of She-Spies action clips on my hard drive (in better quality than the YouTube) that I got from another guy. πŸ˜› I will send some to you! πŸ˜‰

hey send them in windows media format ok and plz reduce the size coz i cannot download big file size or either split into partsπŸ˜ƒ

okk guys a bad news for u all. shakira is ending now.. a new series dubbed in hindi buffy the vampire slayer or a new series 'CHAMP' will be taking shakira's place for telecast.

the worst is..that shakira again has been setiched too episode one which confirms its departure 😭

dunno whom to blame..the producers who couldn't take up the challenge to much the show further....the ppl who doesnt have the guts to taste something different or ourselves who were remortedlt connected with this action soap and got only sadness and waiting and nothing else
flapjak thumbnail
Very sad news. 😭 I think it may be different in Indian culture to accept a character like Shakira. Well, it was great while it lasted. I hope to get the last eps at some point, and maybe the show will go on DVD.

BTW, Mannu, I will try again to send the clips, since the zshare didn't work out, though I spent 30 minutes uploading them. 😑

Very sad news. 😭 I think it may be different in Indian culture to accept a character like Shakira. Well, it was great while it lasted. I hope to get the last eps at some point, and maybe the show will go on DVD.

BTW, Mannu, I will try again to send the clips, since the zshare didn't work out, though I spent 30 minutes uploading them. 😑

flapjak take ur time am in no hurry the clips u gave me i got them thanks for that really😳 now i have exams amd working on them so do that when u have proper time. and i will give u the bigger pics on thursday when the episode shall air again. again thanks for the efoortπŸ‘

flapjak thumbnail
Hi Mannu,

I'm a little confused - you said "the clips u gave me i got them thanks for that" - does that mean you were able to download the clips? πŸ˜•Edited by flapjak - 16 years ago

Hi Mannu,

I'm a little confused - you said "the clips u gave me i got them thanks for that" - does that mean you were able to download the clips? πŸ˜•

yup have downloaded one..1 is remaining😳

flapjak thumbnail
Hey Mannu, and luck on those Shakira pics? πŸ˜‰
Isha_786 thumbnail
hiya, does anyone known if Soni Singh has heard about Saagar and vidya - i mean she was a part of Dulhann and i was wondering if she has anything to say on this matter, please reply if there is any news on her.]
thanks.
^^^

hmm...they are back may be πŸ˜•