khwaish creative have lost it.....

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

guys i thinkt aht the kreative team of khwaish have lost their track... cuz if u guys remember they showed that someone wanted to kill kabir and later he dided due to bomb blast right??? butl ater what happen to that secret why and who wanted to tkill kabir...

i hope its the same guy who wanted afreen n azan to stand inthe cort in front of each otehr... cuz if not the same guy then kreaticve tema of khwaish have lost its charm of leaving the matter unrevelaed and catching the new tarck what is ur opeionon on this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes they keep introducing new characters and story line goes takes another direction. why can't just have story track around afreen and azaan for sometimes. little bit glimpses of theirs is not enough. least interested in azaan's aunt and weried sister . 😉
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kutcher

yes they keep introducing new characters and story line goes takes another direction. why can't just have story track around afreen and azaan for sometimes. little bit glimpses of theirs is not enough. least interested in azaan's aunt and weried sister . 😉

i agree wid u completely..