Astitva - India Short Update 27 Dec 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Very short update

Missed the first 5-7 minutes - no electricity

Abhi is talking to his boss about a new article based on Indian girls who are crazy to get married to NRIs and get disillusioned. The boss tells him that he must go abroad and interview such families and get first hand information on this issue and they could do a series of articles on it. Abhi is not so sure given Neha's condition. The boss tells him to let him know after checking up with her.

Abhi talks to Neha and she insists that he must do this story and she will make sure he is here when her due date is near.

Riya comes to Manas's house and tells him that she is leaving next day for USA to meet her daughter. Manas is upset with her for telling him so late in the day. She is contrite and tells him that for the first time in her life she feels like she is leaving someone dear to her to go and meet someone else dear to her.

Simran rings Abhi's house bell. Neha opens the door and Simran tells her she has come to pick up Astha. Neha tells her that she has gone for a walk with Abhi. She then asks Simran if she can accompany Abhi to some award ceremony. Simran tells her that she sees no reason why not. But tells her that she will do her check up right now. She checks her up in her room. She is just finishing up when they hear Abhi come in with Astha. Simran tells Neha not to tell him that she is here. She wants to surprise them. Neha goes out first and Abhi tells her that he can smell Simran's perfume and thought that she was here. Suddenly Simran comes out and takes Astha from him. Both sit down with Astha. Neha feels ignored seeing them so comfortable with each other. She goes into her room and comes out a minute later to find Abhi's arm around Simran and they telling each other how much they missed each other. (Seems to be Neha's overactive imagination).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh god, simran is getting sick. i dont undestand why she needs to keep finding ways and means to keep meeting and talking to abhimsnyu. at times i really pity neha. i wish manas was here to gibve simran his piece of mind on this behaviour of hers. i hope and pray dr. brainm successfully pulls simran away from abhi and her thopughts of their togetherness.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tnx Arti.this is all getting a little confusing.๐Ÿ˜•
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks arti.

It was really nice of you to update us inspite of your hectic schedule.

I think since Dr brian has already made an entry...simran will soon drift away from abhi. But it may be too late for abhi because I guess their is a rumor that Neha will die (I hope not ๐Ÿ˜•).

*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for the great update, arti!
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks very much ๐Ÿ˜‰4the update, i live in UK so it is nice to know what will be happening๐Ÿ˜†!!