Koi Tou Baarish Viewers

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,

I started watching this show, but then got too busy and wasn't able to watch a lot of episodes. So now, I'm quite behind. Can anyone give me a summary of what's going on in the show? I'd really appreciate it!

Thnx,
Madiha😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*thinking* Should I start watching this show and catch up just like Khwaish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dark Love thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Mahnoor Balouch and Humayun Saeed are in it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ It's pretty good, and comes once a week, so its easier to catch up πŸ˜‰ Unless your too lazy for the videos to load like me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeahh, that's the most annoying part! That's why I prefer updates over videos πŸ˜† if there's an interesting scene, then I just watch the video 😳
Dark Love thumbnail
^Same. But is that the same for everyone else on the forum?! It's like no one watches the show because there arent any written updates. Now that would suck. Anyone here that watches the show? Please be a darling and help me, I truly am too busy to catch up =[
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

^Same. But is that the same for everyone else on the forum?! It's like no one watches the show because there arent any written updates. Now that would suck. Anyone here that watches the show? Please be a darling and help me, I truly am too busy to catch up =[

I used to watch in the begining, in hope that Humayun Saeed and Shanze' would get married, but then when Shanze' got married to nabeel so I stopped watching, I wonder what's happening now...πŸ˜• is there any hope to see Humayun Saeed and Shanze' together😳

Dark Love thumbnail
Oh yeaa, they'd make a good couple. shanze and nabeel get married? oo. she loved him and all, but i expected the humayun and mahnoor thing too. they'd look cute together!
midnite_star04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

I used to watch in the begining, in hope that Humayun Saeed and Shanze' would get married, but then when Shanze' got married to nabeel so I stopped watching, I wonder what's happening now...πŸ˜• is there any hope to see Humayun Saeed and Shanze' together😳

hopefully humayun and shanze will be togather bcz Fazy passed away and Humayun's wife being jealous from shanze bcz she think there is something b/w shanze and humayun ...so i guess humayun and shanze will end up togather...

drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Madiha, till which episode did you watch the drama? I watch it regularly and only missed it in Ramadan.

Faizi (Nabeel) and Alaina (Sonia Khan) got married secretly. Alaina had a daughter Alizeh.

But Faizi, under pressure from his family, also married Shanzay (Mahnoor Baloch).

Alaina's cousin Faisal who was trying to create a rift between Alaina and Faizi, told Alaina to give Alizeh to Faizi. Faizi took Alizeh but divorced Alaina at the spot. While he was taking Alizeh to his house, he got into an accident and died. Alizeh got in the hands of the couple who was responsible for the accident. They didnt have a child so they adopted Alizeh.

Zaryab (Humayun Saeed) found out from Faizi's friend, after his death, that he had had a daughter. He went to that couple's house and told them that they may keep Alizeh cuz he cant take her to his house. That way, the couple is very very happy.

Sara (Tooba Siddiqui) has always been jealous of Shanzay and she suspects something is going on between Zaryab and Shanzay. (In my opinion, they both act so mysteriously all the time I dont blame Sara at all). Anyway, so Shanzay finds out that Faizi had a daughter and says she wants to bring up that daughter. She goes with Zaryab to that couple's house but finds out that they have left for America for ever - with Alizeh.
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Also, there are troubles between Zaryab's sister, Mina and her greedy inlaws. Mina's husband, saas and mamu in law are constantly trying to get money from Mina, get her husband his own business, get the entire family shifted in their house and what not. Shanzay opposes this. Sara takes the chance to befriend Mina and now Mina is thorougly against Shanzay.

Sara and Zaryab are also having troubles with each other. In the latest episode, they got in a major fight when Sara caught Zaryab in Shanzay's room when he was giving some of Alizeh's clothes and papers to her. Sara got really mad at him, and he told her that if she wants respect she'll have to respect Shanzay. Sara got madder at that.