ISMAIL DARBAR interviewing only for STAR

musickimasti thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The guy is giving all his interviews against aneek at star news and star owns the show VOI which is a competing musical talent show.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Gajendra singh probably paid him a lot of money to do such stuff and he is trying to sabotage aneek's career in bollywood. If he has problems of aneek winning then why didn't he quit the show when aneek came to the show and why was he loving his performances?? The guy is simply put very mean. I am sure zee must have told him before that pakistan voting is not allowed or he must have known before that voting from pakistan was not possible. Then why did he still continue?? Because he was hoping for amanat to win or raja. He thinks aneek had late entry and hence didn't deserve to win.

I think he should just shut up.

I appeal to all aneek fans that to support aneek and make sure your voice is heard and open sites and let us show ID's real aukad.

Edited by musickimasti - 16 years ago

donkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: musickimasti

The guy is giving all his interviews against aneek at star news and star owns the show VOI which is a competing musical talent show.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Gajendra singh probably paid him a lot of money to do such stuff and he is trying to sabotage aneek's career in bollywood. If he has problems of aneek winning then why didn't he quit the show when aneek came to the show and why was he loving his performances?? The guy is simply put very mean. I am sure zee must have told him before that pakistan voting is not allowed or he must have known before that voting from pakistan was not possible. Then why did he still continue?? Because he was hoping for amanat to win or raja. He thinks aneek had late entry and hence didn't deserve to win.

I think he should just shut up.

I appeal to all aneek fans that to support aneek and make sure your voice is heard and open sites and let us show ID's real aukad.

remember Islmail was the only mentor who opposed Aneek's wildcard entry...Aneek ka pehla song sun kar hi Islmail ji ki band baj gayi 😆
rocker1 thumbnail
Aaj Tak is a STAR channel? I'm sure Rupert Murdoch will be very surprised to hear that.
tulip007 thumbnail
Bichara Aneek..........I think he is the only contestant who got the most reputed words out of judges mouth.....such as, Shekhar said "you need to go straight to recording studio", Ismile himself said on SAREGAMAPA hungama , I think in the last episode of hungama that Aneek has the playback voice like, Udit, Kumar Sanu, Sonu Nigam, and Aneek sung all types of songs himself, where as Amanat and Raja were told to sing different genres by Vishal-Shekhar........To me Aneek is the real winner who made no mistakes in singing, like forgetting lines, putting less expressions in a song.........
holymary thumbnail
Gajendra Singh is using him and must have given him verbal assurance that they will hire him as judge in Star's upcoming lil' champs.Ismail is plain stupid and has no credibility left now.None will hire him for anything.Gajendra Singh will also not be able to harm srgmp, which earned the highest TRP for good reason.

Moderator's Note:
Its against the forum rules to call the judges names... Please refrain from that

Edited by priya.nair - 16 years ago
Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: holymary

Gajendrra Singh is using him and must have given him verbal assurance that they will hire him as judge in Star's upcoming lil' champs.Ismail is plain stupid and has no credibility left now.None will hire him for anything.Gajendrra Singh will also not be able to harm srgmp, which earned the highest TRP for good reason.

May be you are right with your thought's, Just a friendly reminder what goes around that comes around.

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If you feel by doing this kinda stuffs aneeks career will spoil then you are wrong...
If talent is there in some one then people will make them get up from there sleep....

Firstly let aneek step his foot firmly in bollywood then one should say that ID is stopping him...

kahavat hai ke bhai, Abhi to bache ke doodh ke daanth bhi nahi jhade aur log use akhrot cheene ki baat karahe hai...
mojazwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qwest

May be you are right with your thought's, Just a friendly reminder what goes around that comes around.

Right on, Qwest. Karma Rocks!
sneha_2100 thumbnail
This is the problem with many people like yourselves. Whenever someone stands up and fights for the truth, you guys find it hard to believe.

What would Ismail gain out of saying this? Why would Gajendra pay him money so that he can degrade his own show?

Ismail knows something went wrong and he has every right to voice out his opinion especially when he was the guru in the show.

Stop suspecting him and try to understand. Match fixing and stuff like that does happen. It is not hard to belive. Im glad that Ismail had the guts and came out to speak the truth.

Hatts of To Ismail 👏
mojazwal thumbnail
Ismail is surely the 'spark' of the day. So many ID topics. It is a bold step he has taken. Let's see what happens next.
Edited by mojazwal - 16 years ago