Reenu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I think Simran's role has become a bit annoying. No woman is so involved in her ex-husband's life. l dont blame Neha for getting angry at Abhi. Simran is losing her astitva l think? Dont you all agree? I liked the beginning of the show, it was very well developed, now it's becoming too dramatic. After Neha's appearance, the show has lost its charm. No offence to neha's character, but she's been potrayed with no individuality and it's sad to see this girl always being sad after having everyting. I wnt to thank Arti Jain for the updates, I'm in USA but I love to know ahead whats happening. Arti keep it up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neil thumbnail

I agree with you. Simran has already lost her "Astitva" by getting too much involved in Abhi-Neha married life. She may be meaning well but she is hurting Neha a lot and subconsciouly ruining their married life. She should stay out of Abhi-Neha's married life as much as possible rather than changing pampers of Abhi.

I begin to believe that Simran is acting like a clerk in medical office who does nothing more than shuffling papers. Her effectiveness is being diluted. She must put her act together and focus on her noble profession as OB/GYN

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya its 100% true. The entry of brian does not do any good to the show. I disliked that character as he does not seem to be a doctor.
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with reenu. simran definitely seems to have let go of her astitva. i dont understand why she keeps finding weways and means to be in touch wioth abhi. i think its tiome she lets go of sbhi asnd her thoughts of their togetherness as it is doing more harm than good to asll involved. i hopr dr. brian restores back dimran's astitva as neha brought about a positive change in abhimanyu.
zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love to see Arti's updates, and Zee in US sucks, as it really lags. No choices though ! 😡

It is very difficult to understand the intentions of Asitva team on why they are tuning Simran's role to lose her Astitva. May it is a "Single woman with a daughter" insecurity, that is making her long for Abhi. But I fail to understand why she was so screwed up to arrange/force Abhi's marriage with Neha in the first place. If Simran's character is truly what it is shown to be, then she needs to find herself again and stand strong. I have not heard of many (or any) cases, where Ex-partners are so close, even after (re)marriage. That is where Astitva gets in to non-reality. (Ekta's influence?)

Hope someone, may be Brian, or even our old Manas or Simran herself will synch up with her "astitva" very soon, else they might need to change the Title!

-Zeus

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree completely. It used to be so inspiring and well made when I started watching it, but now it has become one of those regular soaps that are over-dramatized.
One thing I fail to understand is that if Simran has so much problem with Manas and Riya's affair, why does she herself keep on interfering in Abhi's life. Not to mention, even Abhi cares for her and her happiness more than he cares for Neha..Wonder how Neha is coping with all this..
Slick Chick thumbnail

i agree wid all of u guyz, when astitva first started it was what i thought a good quality programme. I was bored of watching ekta's serials, but ajai sinha (director) is probably watchin ekta's serials a bit too much that they're influencing him in his work!!!

one more thing i hate is how they go on and on and on and on and ON about the whole "doctor2 simran thing. Why can't they jus call her simran when she is outside work hrs, it sounds so silly, yes we know ur a doctor AND WHAT???? 😡

SLiCk ChIck

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😛 I totally agree. I think Abhi has no brains to agree towhatever Simiran says. He married neha because simiran wanted him to. If she wanted him she should have kept him. Why is she mournig now and getting into their lives. She is so stupid. I think it was a good serial, but is getting as bad as the others.