cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i watched kwahish on sony but y does people talk about that in here i mean it has it's own place in dramas and it's indian muslim drama it's not pakistani so can anyone tell me y it's like that.is it two serials with same name?

thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its the same drama...its also plays in Pakistan on a channel called ARY, which I think is associated with Sony and Fox television. But the serials is like two weeks ahead in Pakistan compared to what is shown on Sony. Not all people in Pakistan have Sony, and indian channel but they have ARY, a pakistani channel so I think thats why they show it on both channels.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well...khwaish originally was meant to only be a pakistani drama on
ARY....but then ekta had it aired on sony so ppl in india and other places can
c it too.

khwaish section follows sony which is 2 weeks bhnd....and khwaish
discussions here follow ary pace
-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

Its the same drama...its also plays in Pakistan on a channel called ARY, which I think is associated with Sony and Fox television. But the serials is like two weeks ahead in Pakistan compared to what is shown on Sony. Not all people in Pakistan have Sony, and indian channel but they have ARY, a pakistani channel so I think thats why they show it on both channels.

actually people who have dish can buy ARY so before it was on sony indian people who had ARY watched it too.
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^Sana, if indian people had ary, they cnt watch khwaish cuz it comes on ary only for pakistani and the UAE.
medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heys guys i watch it on sony and on the parkistani forums lol i like it 😳
medzs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heys guys i watch it on sony and on the parkistani forums lol i like it 😳