ms-tabu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

so here we have MR . aryan seth, is coming back in jjkn, they announced it on zoom yesterday,

so its going to b ARMAN the chairman vs aryan seth, now i would at least like to c that๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Vinay Jain.... good to see the original cast back in the show...
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like vinay jains acting too.....aryan is one sane person in jjkn who doesnt go behind any girl and has no place for love in his life ,he knows what he wants and he thinks of ways getting to it....it will be nice to see him and arman and their sinflicts and most of all ..we get to see one old original cast member after 3 months
hippi2go thumbnail

I am just glad that Raj is back. Aryan, not so excited about, cause I know he will create more problems. Raj will probably try to get some senses into the characters.
bhangra rulez thumbnail
i'm so glad he;s back! atleast someone from the original cast is comin back ๐Ÿ˜›
ms-tabu thumbnail
yups that is why i am excited, i also like him
Sharila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hippi I agree with you. I am glad to see Raj back but not so much for Aryan because sooner or later he will creat trouble.
magarwal1122 thumbnail
What are they going to do showing aspects of Gulmohur and Armaan on the show now that Jassi is "dead" to them? She will never come back to Gulmohur now so why waste even more of our time showing Aryaan's jealousy again?
vasamv thumbnail
Aryan is after Arman and wants to be chairman.Perhaps he does for a short time in original BLF story.
Sharila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope that Armaan kicks him out of the company because Aryan is just plain trouble.