modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
What are your plans for Chaand Raat...
doing anything special??
How are u ging to celebrate the special Raat?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
k i have sooo many plans...lolzzz....im back on the forum lolzz so welcome back to mee....k back to the topic....ok see since i put mehndi on so i have to go to this shop its a friend's shop and put mehndi on ppl's hands...then cum home and put mehndi on ppl who r comin over to our place durin tht there wil be music food dance...blah blah...then when erry is left im gonna put it on my family nd if time left on my hands....lolzzzzzz thts basically the MAIN plan....i juss bot so many mehndi cones...lolzzz...oh got a haircut rite now so will go 2moro as well since its chand raat...then set errything for the mornin...get all the jewelry and clothes ready...nd then hopefully sleep for 1 hr wake up nd it EID..WOOOPEEEE...LOLZZZZZZZZz...

there tht was my plan now wut abt u guyz...nd moddish u didnt tell u plansss
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

doing anything special??

oh ya doing something very special on chaand raat......n u know wat is it??

going to skool to study maths😭

we had a party at our aunts place but bcoz i have to go to night skool and will be there until 10 so cant go to that party😭

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm going to my uncle's shop and doing mehndi there on everyone that comes to get it done 😳
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh...welcome back Anumra....Well my plan is to just listen to songs and put on mehndi and enjoy...we just stay up till late night putting on mehndi mostly!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG after that night i actually went to mu aunt's house and all of my cousins were dere had sooo much fun
we danced, put mehndi, and sang songs
aisa lag raha tha jaisay koi shaadi hai...:)
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: modishh

doing anything special??

main abhi raat ke 2.15 meinakeli roommein bhaitimendi laga rshihon aur IF par post karrahi honπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My Chand Raat was fun! But chand here is never better than the chand raat in pakistan. I miss those days But I had tons of fun, hung out at my cousin's place, we talked, applied mehndi, the usual πŸ˜‰ 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ Iqra: That's exactly what happened to me!! I was up at 2 in the morning..dead tired and putting mehndi on myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Madiha: True...not only chaand raat...but even Eid here is nothing compared to what it is in Pakistan 😭

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Fariha- I know 😭 I mean, the last time I spent eid in pakistan was about 8 years ago, I really miss it 😭 I was feeling all sad and missing my family members there. Over here, there is no glam on eid, its just the cold weather, and us desis cooking food and really tryn hard to make it fun πŸ˜†