October Inter-Forum Fest : Contest 2 HQ

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Contest 2  

Make a collage to represent your forum and show how proud you are of your forum.

You can include

quotes

pictures

dialogues

and anything creative that you can come up with from your serial. Then let a siggy makers from your  forum make a siggi from the pictures selected.

In each of the forum headquarters, we will have a sticky for you'll to work in. The head quarters are not to show any leadership, it's just the place the topic will be located... randomly chosen... Once the discussion is done, someone will have to PM the collage  to the CC id "crazycreative" on or before 16th October.  the subject should be october inter-forum contest 2 .The sticky can then be locked, and kept as sticky for any instruction.
You'll can decide on splitting tasks between members or you can provide the idea and make a particular member make it. It's all upto the forum! The moderators and viewbies can keep a look at everything for you! Enjoy yourselves!!!

Guys, let's work on this ASAP. We are the only forum which has so much creativitiy based in it, let's make DMG proudπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, we have just enough time to make this next contest a rocking one. Everyone please try to participate, and get your friends from the Star One forums involved! Go Star One!!   @ Jenny and Fatimster:  Hope you have some good pictures of the jodis and anything major from our show!  πŸ˜‰Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeeeeeee 2nd contest is hereeeee...this time...i will try to be from all the forums of starone...because i mostly has seen all 😳

I have an idea...let's make a siggiee which represents starone... that is youth...and it's different from all the other channels...from the day it launched...it had variety of shows...

Remix
Hotel Kingston
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
Special Squad
India Calling
Instant Khichidi
Nach Baliye 1 and 2
Dil Mil Gaye
Pyaar ki Kashti mein
Yeh dil chahe more! (something like that...dont remember it's name exactly)
Kya hoga nimmo ka (it was different and exciting in the beginning)

All this shows are soo different and uniquee...not same old saas-bahu rona dhona's... soo let's make something which represents this channel and all this shows..which are different and unique and will always be the best! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
cute_zee17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *nitz_rocks*

yeeeeeee 2nd contest is hereeeee...this time...i will try to be from all the forums of starone...because i mostly has seen all 😳

I have an idea...let's make a siggiee which represents starone... that is youth...and it's different from all the other channels...from the day it launched...it had variety of shows...

Remix
Hotel Kingston
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
Special Squad
India Calling
Instant Khichidi
Nach Baliye 1 and 2
Dil Mil Gaye
Pyaar ki Kashti mein
Chuna hai aasman

I think tht we should add this show as well as it is soon to air and much anircipated esp with Iqbal khan returning...an i think it also has vivvan bhatena...i hav already seen many sigs and avis of it so it shudn't be to hard to find and i love ur idea, we shud add al the showws in this time and show tht sahara one is Ekta and her saas-bahuness devoid!!!πŸ˜ƒ
All this shows are soo different and uniquee...not same old saas-bahu rona dhona's... soo let's make something which represents this channel and all this shows..which are different and unique and will always be the best! πŸ˜ƒ 😳

trina_saras thumbnail

I agree, youth is the theme of Star One we should definitely focus on that and perhaps add a youth-oriented caption like "forever young" or something along those lines. Love is another theme, like "young love" but not saas-bahu stuff. Do we want every single show included or should we vote on the most important ones that reflect our theme? Please respond.  

Nitz_rocks:  you left out BAY..PD which was quite popular and unique too.  😳

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ Trins: If we are gonna get all star one shows, we need to have a large size of the sig to be πŸ˜ƒ I have huge collection of DMG, so let me know which episode of pics we want to use and I'll incorporate them in πŸ˜ƒ
trina_saras thumbnail
@ Jenster: I agree it should be a large size siggy. I am not sure we have room for every single Star One show as some of them overlap. One is dance, some are comedy and some are youth shows like nitz mentioned. I say let's put DMG in the center and then build around that because I think it gets the highest TRP's of all the shows. If we put too many, then the pics have to be smaller of each show. So too few it looks odd and too many it looks messy. What are your thoughts?     
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Okie...here i might get biased...but i dunno...coz its not only DMG...Even remix was the most popular show on Starone...and was the only show that made starone popular!

Following Remix...it was Sarabhai, Laughter Challenge 1 and Nach Baliye 1...then came Nach Baliye 2 and now its DMG!! So, even if u accept it or nott...not only DMG got the highest TRP's...even other shows were there...and what if they ended?? They are still the internal part of this channel and the base of this channel! They made the channel on No.2...right after Star Plus...and as soon as Sarabhai nd Remix ended... u dont know...Star1 was like after Sahara one...like no.7 or 8... I am sorry...but i dont agree with the idea to keep DMG as the main show!!

And as for the vote...well i dont mind anything...we can keep all shows or even the shows that made Starone popular!

Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 16 years ago
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Yayy! Glad to seee more people taking part this time.. great ideas so far. πŸ˜ƒ

@Trina: I don't think we'll be able to fit in all the shows will we? I think we should vote for the ones that would best display our theme.

So far the shows are:

Remix
Hotel Kingston
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai
Special Squad
India Calling
Instant Khichidi
Nach Baliye 1 and 2
Dil Mil Gaye
Pyaar ki Kashti mein

Haven't seeen all of them but I've seen some. I know there are many but what do you guys think are the ones that reflect our theme, youth the most?
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shelly

Yayy! Glad to seee more people taking part this time.. great ideas so far. πŸ˜ƒ

@Trina: I don't think we'll be able to fit in all the shows will we? I think we should vote for the ones that would best display our theme.

I agree.  We won't have enough space to include every show, let's have a vote to focus on the shows which most closely reflect our themeOnce the shows are decided upon, then we can choose the pictures and make one big siggy if that's ok with folks.  but that part is last.