Najiah: What is Jalal going to do?

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Okay.....

After months I have finally watched the latest episode of Najiah, 6/5th October Episode. Jalal looked really happy and he was gona tell Najiah about his feelings for her but saw Najiah sort-of-hugging Naveed.

What do you think he is gona do? I think he would just keep quiet and pretend as if he didn't see anything and later will start hating Najiah and then slowly will make her life miserable/difficult and in the end will find out the truth. Thats what I think could happen.

What about you guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No. I know what is gonna happen next πŸ˜› . First he will pretend that he didn't see anything. But at the same time, he is gonna taunt Najiah for that in some ways.

Then one day he tells Najiah that now he wants to get divorced with her so that she can happily live with Naveed. and Naveed will also be present at that place while Jalal will be having a conversation on this with Najiah.. but Naveed would be standing at a distance nd listenin to this.
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess u guys didn't see the latest episode of najiah at the end of the episode jalal cals najiah and tells her that he wants to say something to her i think najia thought he was going to tell her about his feeling but instead jalaj had called naveed there so he tells najia that he wants to see her happy more than anything and that is why he is gonna divorse her so for that purpose he he called naveed here so najia and naveed could get married. 😭
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
^^What😲?????

Wen did that episode air?

Isnt the latest one 6th October where he sees them together?

Shiza have you read the novel? πŸ˜›
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as i saw the trailers of the next episod so najia will not get married to naveed and will chose jallal but the twist for the next episod is this that jalals X-wife Somble will return so lets wait and watch πŸ˜‰
maxmara786 thumbnail
so now what does everyone think will happen?
i think najiah is being dumb and immature now
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
same here. she is sooo confused. At times she likes Jalal but then other times she hates him and his house. I mean com'on girl decide, why are you so confused?

Also looks like misunderstandings are never gona go away from this couple's life, first Najiah misunderstood Jalal and now at times, Jalal misunderstands her. None of them try to clear their stand and just stand there listen to each other like idiots then in the end say a sentence or two about how Najiah should get divorce now or Jalal should leave her nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜†.

They are like Tom & Jerry at times πŸ˜†
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ πŸ˜† tom n herry najia must be tom n jalal bechara pyar ka mara jerry πŸ˜†
maxmara786 thumbnail
they are so immature
they r making it dumb
they should just focus on jalal and najiah and their struggle instead of brining naveed and sumbul