Two years after the earthquake

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Two years after the earthquake

Two years have passed since a devastating earthquake rocked communities throughout Pakistan. Recovery and reconstruction continue to progress for the people of northern Pakistan two years after the devastating earthquake, which killed more than 73,000 people and made over 3.5 million homeless.

Hey Everyone

Todays date October 8, is the most shocking date in history of Pakistan, when at about 9 am, the northern regions were violently shook by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake. Thousands were killed across the continent from either mudslides or building collapse.

Lets dedicate a couple of mins. of our lives to those who lost their lives, to those who lost their loved ones, to those who lost their homes, in that disaster.

'Khuda unko sabar ata farmayey'

the basic reason behind making that thread is that i wanna know what we have done for them?

Just think once about it and if u really havent done anything then its still not too late, u can still do a lot for them....wat?? that 'u' have to decide.

i just wanted to refresh ur memories and just wanted all of u to remember that day today and everyday in ur life. Bcoz these days people are really forgetting lots of stuff...for example on sep. 6th, i saw lots of ppl on tv who didnt know why its an important day in our history. I m a little speechless here and also i m not a gud writer so duno wat else shud i add but i think thats will be enough to refresh our memories

Edited by wini - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

294531 thumbnail

ohhh that was very tarific incident in pakistan's history

May Allah bless their souls who died

and Allah also support the injured

After feww weekz of this we send money to pakistan to support them

and our family in pakistan also send some food blankets clothes etc

nice post thnx😃

Edited by pakianjel - 16 years ago
rose_love thumbnail
'Khuda unko sabar ata farmayey' AMIN!!!
I really feel sad for them because they still are in same condition 😭
wini thumbnail
i was obviously sad but the thing that really forced me to make this thread is Nadia Khan Show...i watched that on monday n saw her.... she was really emotional and almost crying
i was soo touching .......and even i was crying
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you that many ppl have forgotten this incident and while we're
all living a normal life ppl over there are still struggling two years later.
Everyone should do whatever they can for all those ppl who were left injured
and homeless and also pray that all those who past away during it are
granted paradise by Allah (swt).