Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Fazila...sorry I'm late! πŸ˜• But a huge Congratulations to you!!! πŸ₯³ It's very well deserved - you are probably one of the most active members in this forum and your posts always keep us glued! πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, here are my questions:

1. Why did you first start watching ACHPM?
2. What 3 words would you use to sum up ACHPM?
3. What other shows do you watch other than ACHPM?
4. Which ACHPM character would you say you are most like and why?
5. What would be your dream track in ACHPM?
6. Do you think Sandeep loves Urmi and why/why not?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. Where in the world would you really like to travel to?
9. What is your favourite song?
10. What is your favourite movie?
11. What film plot would you like to see in ACHPM?
12. What is the song that always makes you think of S-U?
13. Sandeep or Vaibhav - which would you fall in love with and why?
14. What do you like most about IF?
15. Finally, sum up your experience on IF and in particular at ACHPM forum in 3 words...

Okay Fazila, that's my rapid round for you - hope you have fun answering them!

Annette πŸ˜ƒ
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey fuzzy....congos on being the 2nd motw πŸ‘.....and sorry for being so late.......kya karoon....i hv to live up to my rep. u c πŸ˜‰ .......yaar i wanted to ask so many ques....but i dont want to bore u by repeating those asked by the other members......just 2 ques. 😊

1} what would u do if ACHPM got over??? (dont kill me)
2} what do u think abt me?? (it better b something good or else 😈 )
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nimmo20

Hey Fazila...sorry I'm late! πŸ˜• But a huge Congratulations to you!!! πŸ₯³ It's very well deserved - you are probably one of the most active members in this forum and your posts always keep us glued! πŸ˜ƒ ..... thanks , thanks and thanks,, its all team work... what would i be without all of u ..........

Okay, here are my questions:

1. Why did you first start watching ACHPM?

i never use to watch it, i listen to star plus, i have no choice, but when song use to come, we use to sing, shadi hai padoos main.... n when i saw how it was going....meaning it wasnt like K serials, the typical star plus serial... thats when i started watching it regulary ....and then ofcourse cause of U/S

2. What 3 words would you use to sum up ACHPM?

love/loyalty/unity

3. What other shows do you watch other than ACHPM?

Baa bahu and Prithvi..... sometimes kunki saas, and kahani... all the rest i hear, cause my moms adicted to k serials, i have no choise but to hear 🀒

4. Which ACHPM character would you say you are most like and why?

ill have to think about this one😊
5. What would be your dream track in ACHPM? bus , what ever one wants, Sandeep showing urmi that he loves her.. bus.........thats enuff for me...

6. Do you think Sandeep loves Urmi and why/why not? Im sure he does, hes scared he will loose his independence, cause shes the only one who can deprive him of that....hehehehheπŸ˜† How can he not love her, a fool would also love her and hes no fool.......πŸ˜‰

7. What is your favourite food? sushi, our desi food, chinese, japanese,

8. Where in the world would you really like to travel to? at the moment nowhere, i have been too n back from a longggggggg trip... so not for the next six months,.... thanks u thinking of giving me a ticket for it??? hehehhehe

9. What is your favourite song?

Kaash hum juda na hote....Kabhi alwida na kahte...chaha nahi tha, phir bhee para hum ko jana....Tum Hum ko yaad rakhna kabhi dil se na bhoola na, Hum paas hoon ya na hoon, hame pyar se bulana.....

10. What is your favourite movie?  all star wars, i can see them again n again n agian
11. What film plot would you like to see in ACHPM?

Kuch kuch hota hai....kajol n shahrukhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
12. What is the song that always makes you think of S-U? all love n sad songs

13. Sandeep or Vaibhav - which would you fall in love with and why? hahahahah........bad q.....hmm.....do u want me to ans that?????πŸ˜†

OK Sandeep ofcourse.πŸ˜‰.......why.. well hes everything anyone would want to fall in love with and hes hard to get... that makes him more attractive, ppl dont go for easy things that are in front of them.....so im a fool like them πŸ˜›

14. What do you like most about IF? that  it exists... thanks God for small mercies...hehehhe

15. Finally, sum up your experience on IF and in particular at ACHPM forum in 3 words... slow but steady.....wins the race πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Okay Fazila, that's my rapid round for you - hope you have fun answering them!  i did, i enjoyed it, thanks for it..........

Annette πŸ˜ƒ

i may complain but im loving the attention,hehehhehe 😊

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

hey fuzzy....congos on being the 2nd motw πŸ‘.....and sorry for being so late.......kya karoon....i hv to live up to my rep. u c πŸ˜‰ .......yaar i wanted to ask so many ques....but i dont want to bore u by repeating those asked by the other members......just 2 ques. 😊  thanks and better late than never πŸ˜‰.......thanks for asking only 2 ..hehehhee

1} what would u do if ACHPM got over??? (dont kill me)  Nothing, look for another one..... everything has to end, thats the law of the land.........nothing is forever and i wont dare kill u hehehhehe
2} what do u think abt me?? (it better b something good or else 😈 )

tell me why should I THINK ABOUT U?????? hahahahahha joking,,, i mean i would think about sharukh, someone else πŸ˜›

U are a nice and good person.........and a good poster........thanks

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fazila~

i may complain but im loving the attention,hehehhehe 😊

Thanks for answering my questions Fazila! Really enjoyed reading your answers! πŸ˜ƒ You were exceptional in your responses so I'm gonna give you 100/15! πŸ˜† This is for you:

πŸ‘

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmo20

Thanks for answering my questions Fazila! Really enjoyed reading your answers! πŸ˜ƒ You were exceptional in your responses so I'm gonna give you 100/15! πŸ˜† This is for you:

πŸ‘

thanks for taking out so much time for me... i really appreciate it :)
zarna thumbnail
alrite fazi, now its my turn.

1. where do u see your self after 10 years?
2. what do you love the most in this world.
3. who is your favorite character in the show.
4. what is ur dream man like?
5. do u drink?
6. do you smoke?
7. how much community work do u do?
8. do you ever feel that you need to do something to change the way your contry is right now? if yes then what is it?
9. why r u answering so many questions?
10. who do you want to meet from the past?
11. der is a bus stand on the road. you are driving pass it. its raining hard. tehre is your best friend, an old lady who is hurt, and the love of your life is standing there. you are driving pass it and ther is no other way of transportation. you car has only seat for one person who would you pick?

that all for now will think of more later then u have to answer them.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarna

alrite fazi, now its my turn. ahem ahem ......

1. where do u see your self after 10 years?

Where im today... :)
2. what do you love the most in this world.

My family
3. who is your favorite character in the show.

Sandeep/Urmi.. ofcourse
4. what is ur dream man like?

a perfect man, but i know they dont exists hehehehheπŸ˜†
5. do u drink?

No
6. do you smoke?

Nopes
7. how much community work do u do?

Enough to keep me satisfied :)
8. do you ever feel that you need to do something to change the way your contry is right now? if yes then what is it?  Yes the govt...hehehehhe

9. why r u answering so many questions? Im asking that to myself too, sigh cause i cant resist it
10. who do you want to meet from the past? Noone... let the past sleep

11. der is a bus stand on the road. you are driving pass it. its raining hard. tehre is your best friend, an old lady who is hurt, and the love of your life is standing there. you are driving pass it and ther is no other way of transportation. you car has only seat for one person who would you pick?

I will get off... tell my best friend to take the old hurt lady to the doc in my car  and stand in the rain by the love of my life......hehehheheheheπŸ˜‰....

that all for now will think of more later then u have to answer them.

sure sure, fire away.....when will this motw end?????πŸ˜†

honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nessako

Congratualtions Fazila!!....This must be very cool and painful at the same time hehe....Anyway enjoy every minute of it....

Thanks to Honey i don't have no questions left! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually here;s one..

What other serials do you watch on Star plus or on any other indian channels?

It's a very boring question but i'm sure people would like to know....

anyway well done for being selected... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Di,

you can't blame me, I was really really bored....if you wanna blame someone, blame boredom....LOL...

honey425 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

I will get off... tell my best friend to take the old hurt lady to the doc in my car  and stand in the rain by the love of my life......hehehheheheheπŸ˜‰....

that all for now will think of more later then u have to answer them

πŸ˜†  Fazi my dear you are tooo tooo good at answering these questions.......I loved this response...you are tooooooooooooo good. The person who is the MOTW after you..is really going to have a hard time topping this...