Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank You Zhasan..!!

Noor... the drama had ommitted tonns and tonns of things like for example we never came to know how Karam got this rich?? in the novel it was told that he committed the act of Mercy killing for a rich pakistani man who in turn gave him all this wealth... i am awaiting rhis month's novel coz its ending this month in the novel too perhaps then they will explain Zainy;s state of mind.. but i personally thought that she was full of guilt and remember when she entered the apartment she kept thinking abt what her khala had said and then what karam's mum said.. i think she realized that she got fingers pointing on her character when she was on the right path and then now when even still being on the bad path made her accountable for things the only difference was that the first time she was innocent but this time she had herself given up her honour and izzat... i think the guilt AND anger over powered her mind YET ONCE AGAIN and pushed her towards a Haram Death
pillowwillow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xenubia

Every story is what YOU CHOOSE to believe... every practicing Muslim knows Sucide is Haram death... every Practicing muslim knows we should not go against Allah and bring the wrath of Him...

The problem with today's society is especially the young generation is they dont have any sense of right and wrong.. thats what Umera depicted in her novel... i am in a profession where i intereact with all sort of people and get to know abt their lives... trust me.. 99.9 % of the girls think... modelling, acting is an amazing profession , somoking , wearing sleevless, is really "cool"... and showbiz is an extremely awesome feild to enter. Had Umera shown Zainy to have gotten married to Karam THEN it would have given out the msg "you can do anything u want and then Allah can forgive you"..

My dear friend you didnt notice one thing the character Zainy NEVER repented she did regret doing all what she did but she never repented or seek forgiveness. She did all this to take revenge and take out her spite but the result was she spoiled her duniya and Akhraat too..!

In a place like pakistan .. the lower middle class girls fantasize about getting rich through coming into showbiz, becoming actress/actor ...

Its a sad dilema ... but my friend the point is its what ONE CHOOSES to think.. if an uneducated person with no sense except fantasies watches this drama he/she might get no msg and say.."crap.. she did what she want and in the end committed sucide? what the heck? she had a good going"... but see it in a broader way... like for me the msg was "no matter what the cirsumctances are we should trust and believe Allah coz he knows the best for us.. whatever Zainy did was Haram in every way ".. Had she trusted what her father said "Allah k Haar kaam main koi na koi Maslihaat hoti hae" (in everything Allah does there is a betterment for us) she would have known the result... if she had married her cousin/faincee.. even after marriage he would have resorted to Haram earning and it would have created a rift between them.. but she choose to follow the wrong path ..

And as for the sucide part... sucide is Haram..she didnt say go commit sucide... she just showed that.. Zainy spoiled her duniya and akhrat.. with doing haram things and now dying a haram death..

I already know that how many girls fantasize about becoming model and that was the point. Umeira shows it all to be a fun ride drinking , smoking etc....and immature minds are ready to admire her till the ending of her non-sensical dramas.

It's very easy to say it's how one chooses , one has no control or may be little control over that. And when at such time one is shown such misleading stories one is natural to strangle and mess up.

And ya your point dat if Zainab goes on to marry Karam den it means u can do anything and Allah can forgive you"

Can you count and tell me how many times Allah has mentioned forgiveness in Quran , almost every surah has verses mentioning Allah's forgiveness , how many times does the word "Gaffur" come in Quran. In surah Al-Imran it is mentioned that there are people who do wrong and den remember Allah and seek Allah's forgiveness. Ayat 135.

To me the point was fine what ever that Zainy did she should'nt have been given the haram end. We all face dark moments in our lives when things simply slip out of hands, and we head in the wrong direction. But one day comes when the darkness is eaten by the light and Allah does hold our hands.

Kya Allah kay Rasool(SAW) nay Taif ko nahi maaf kar dea tha , jo rasool khud itna generous hai uska Allah kitna Raheem ho ga.

Any thing dat will misguide me and seems to misguide others I will oppose.

U sit and think how many times u wud have sit and choosen dat what "ONE CHOOSES" theory and it all worked wonders.Dont say so boldly what ONE CHOOSES. Bahut mushkil hota hai. Na ankhon ko kuch nazar ata hai na kaan kuch suntay hain.

Nyways whatever u guys want to think, think. I have said my part ab ny1 agrees or not I won't drag this debate.

If you guys are possibly thinking +ve stuff out of something like this ,does'nt mean every1 else in world is too.

Edited by pillowwillow - 16 years ago
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zhasan

Hey Guys,

As we all know Mon-o-Salwa ended this weekend .....a ver sad ending according to me. 😭

I just want to know do u agree with this end .....Zainab died and Karam is all alone again ,do u think Zainab deserve death or life...?

Wat r ur views...?

soo sad😭
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank You Zhasan..!!

Noor... the drama had ommitted tonns and tonns of things like for example we never came to know how Karam got this rich?? in the novel it was told that he committed the act of Mercy killing for a rich pakistani man who in turn gave him all this wealth... i am awaiting rhis month's novel coz its ending this month in the novel too perhaps then they will explain Zainy;s state of mind.. but i personally thought that she was full of guilt and remember when she entered the apartment she kept thinking abt what her khala had said and then what karam's mum said.. i think she realized that she got fingers pointing on her character when she was on the right path and then now when even still being on the bad path made her accountable for things the only difference was that the first time she was innocent but this time she had herself given up her honour and izzat... i think the guilt AND anger over powered her mind YET ONCE AGAIN and pushed her towards a Haram Death

Oh, wow, I had no idea that that's what happened with Karam in the novel..I want to read it now! 😳 Cuz in the play he just mentioned that he had to struggle alot, but he didn't elaborate on it at all! 😕 But yea, I guess the 2 situations with her khaala and Karam's mom were kinda parallel, except for the fact that first she was innocent, and now guilty - that's a really good explanation 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't watch this show, but after reading all the comments in this thread, I really want to watch it 😳
Xenubia thumbnail

Originally posted by: pillowwillow

I already know that how many girls fantasize about becoming model and that was the point. Umeira shows it all to be a fun ride drinking , smoking etc....and immature minds are ready to admire her till the ending of her non-sensical dramas.

It's very easy to say it's how one chooses , one has no control or may be little control over that. And when at such time one is shown such misleading stories one is natural to strangle and mess up.

And ya your point dat if Zainab goes on to marry Karam den it means u can do anything and Allah can forgive you"

Can you count and tell me how many times Allah has mentioned forgiveness in Quran , almost every surah has verses mentioning Allah's forgiveness , how many times does the word "Gaffur" come in Quran. In surah Al-Imran it is mentioned that there are people who do wrong and den remember Allah and seek Allah's forgiveness. Ayat 135.

To me the point was fine what ever that Zainy did she should'nt have been given the haram end. We all face dark moments in our lives when things simply slip out of hands, and we head in the wrong direction. But one day comes when the darkness is eaten by the light and Allah does hold our hands.

Kya Allah kay Rasool(SAW) nay Taif ko nahi maaf kar dea tha , jo rasool khud itna generous hai uska Allah kitna Raheem ho ga.

Any thing dat will misguide me and seems to misguide others I will oppose.

U sit and think how many times u wud have sit and choosen dat what "ONE CHOOSES" theory and it all worked wonders.Dont say so boldly what ONE CHOOSES. Bahut mushkil hota hai. Na ankhon ko kuch nazar ata hai na kaan kuch suntay hain.

Nyways whatever u guys want to think, think. I have said my part ab ny1 agrees or not I won't drag this debate.

If you guys are possibly thinking +ve stuff out of something like this ,does'nt mean every1 else in world is too.

Chill my friend.. its JUST a DISCUSSION .. we all are entitled to our opinion and ur opinion is like we say in urdu "siirr ankhoon per"...i would like to answer one thing on ur saying " the one chooses theory"..Allah SWT has made us "Ashraf-ul Makhlooqaat" RIGHT? He the Almighty has given US the POWER to choose the right and wrong,,, he has shown us all the good and bad paths in life and given us the power of THOUGHT and HIS GUIDENCE to make the best of and choose WHAT WE WANT... When i was a kid (8 yrs old ) i used to ask my mother..."If Allah is the Supreme power, the creator of this universe , why didnt He make everyone a Muslim? And if all the people He did make muslims why didnt He make us all the PERFECT Muslims? who follow His path without any obstacles?" So my mother said.. thats the reason Allah gave us BRAINS , gave us SENSEs .. he didnt make us animals He made us the Most Intelligent form of living in this world.. Allah gave the power to US to decide the right and wrong.. and if still in the hour of decesion to choose .."na ankhoon ko kuch nazar aye and na kaan kuch sunnain" then that means we are losing the hope the trust Allah has placed upon us.. Yeh tu u agree with me that even Allah has said that the person who decides to Follow MY PATH in his darkest hour is the most dearest to me.. right? You tell me.. am i wrong? if Allah places us in an Azmaaish... its our character, our faith and trust in Allah to come through that Azmaaish.. and only the person with a STRONG IMAAN will be able to this.. and THIS is what Umera Ahmad showed that Zainab;s Emaan was Kamzoor... she pointed us the Flaws and Errs of Humans... tell me my friend...you see two chairs.. one is filthy dirty and other is clean and nice.. which one will u choose to sit?? offcourse the clean one right? why? BEACUSE YOU KNOW the difference and WHY? because ALLAH has GIVEN you the sense to differentiate between the filthy and the clean.. Just like that in Life WE are given to CHOOSE the path ...what to follow? a path that Allah SWT has told us will lead us to eternal happiness and peace or the one that Umera Ahmad showed ?? lol.. lol lol.. my point is my friend.. it is INFACT we HUMANS who choose OURSELF to be guided or misguided.. thats why we say .."Allah saab ko hidayaat dey" because Allah has gven us the guidence its OUR STRENGTH OF IMAAN that what we follow..!!!

And as for the forgiveness part.. beshak.. Allah SWT is Rehaman Ar Rahim... He Almighty is very gracious and forgiven... but i just meant that Umera showed that "we cannot have anything and everything in life"

hahaha btw .. umera ahamad is not by relative lol... im just a mere reader who loves reading ... btw... if you can.. try reading Umera Ahmad's Peer-e-Kamil..

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well... the drama's name was "Man-o-salwa" .. we all know what man-o-salwa was.. so considering the logic behind it.. when man-o-salwa wasnt enough for the Bani Israel.. just like that... the drama potrayed that no matter what a person has in life he/she isint satisfied ..some want more and some when they dont get it by proper means turn to Haram ...
Zainab lost her faith In Allah SWT JUST BECAUSE a mere "human" dumped? for a man she forgot her religion? her faith? her piousness? did she forget what "azmaaish" is? and even when she left the film industry.. they didnt show her chAracter repenting or asking Allah's forgivness.. and then again for a MAN she committed a Haram Death aka sucide..! as for Karam i think *personally* that Umera Ahmad tried to give out the msg in Quran "for pious men there are pious wives and vice versa" so zainab wasnt for him neither was Zarii...
Umera Ahmad is an awesome writer.. if we read her novels we will find logic.. all of u who have seen LAHASIL saw thaat she made the character repent and when we saw the conversion she became a devot muslim , also in Peer-e-kamil the character of Umaima and Saalar were made to through a major character transition to be able to reach a happy ending.. but in Man-o-salwa everybody who did something bad reached a bad end. like in urdu we say "burey kaam ka bura nateeja".. soo see it this way because Karam was a nice person and never did anything to hurt anyone he didnt get Zainab.. and also... it was Karam's Fiancee Arfa's baduaa to him that "you will never get true love , you will run after love but you will never get love" so yeah i think the ending was awesome and very heart breaking indeed

WOW !! great comparison,... I didn't think of the drama at that way.. but thnks for making me think this way... What a great drama... I wouldn't have minded seeing 1000 episodes from this drama.. just a real great drama.. great direction + great acting /.. everything just simple great!!

Xenubia thumbnail
thanks..!! yeah i knoww.. drama's like this we all wont mind watching a few more episodes.. but drama's like MWH make me gaggg!!! lol
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well... the drama's name was "Man-o-salwa" .. we all know what man-o-salwa was.. so considering the logic behind it.. when man-o-salwa wasnt enough for the Bani Israel.. just like that... the drama potrayed that no matter what a person has in life he/she isint satisfied ..some want more and some when they dont get it by proper means turn to Haram ...
Zainab lost her faith In Allah SWT JUST BECAUSE a mere "human" dumped? for a man she forgot her religion? her faith? her piousness? did she forget what "azmaaish" is? and even when she left the film industry.. they didnt show her chAracter repenting or asking Allah's forgivness.. and then again for a MAN she committed a Haram Death aka sucide..! as for Karam i think *personally* that Umera Ahmad tried to give out the msg in Quran "for pious men there are pious wives and vice versa" so zainab wasnt for him neither was Zarii...
Umera Ahmad is an awesome writer.. if we read her novels we will find logic.. all of u who have seen LAHASIL saw thaat she made the character repent and when we saw the conversion she became a devot muslim , also in Peer-e-kamil the character of Umaima and Saalar were made to through a major character transition to be able to reach a happy ending.. but in Man-o-salwa everybody who did something bad reached a bad end. like in urdu we say "burey kaam ka bura nateeja".. soo see it this way because Karam was a nice person and never did anything to hurt anyone he didnt get Zainab.. and also... it was Karam's Fiancee Arfa's baduaa to him that "you will never get true love , you will run after love but you will never get love" so yeah i think the ending was awesome and very heart breaking indeed

AGREED VERY WELL SAID👏

armaan-ridhima thumbnail
I WATCHED THIS DRAMA. IT WAS NICE AND CLOSE TO REALITY.