Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,

As we all know Mon-o-Salwa ended this weekend .....a ver sad ending according to me. 😭

I just want to know do u agree with this end .....Zainab died and Karam is all alone again ,do u think Zainab deserve death or life...?

Wat r ur views...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh...i dont watch this drama...sorry@ 😕
Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well... the drama's name was "Man-o-salwa" .. we all know what man-o-salwa was.. so considering the logic behind it.. when man-o-salwa wasnt enough for the Bani Israel.. just like that... the drama potrayed that no matter what a person has in life he/she isint satisfied ..some want more and some when they dont get it by proper means turn to Haram ...
Zainab lost her faith In Allah SWT JUST BECAUSE a mere "human" dumped? for a man she forgot her religion? her faith? her piousness? did she forget what "azmaaish" is? and even when she left the film industry.. they didnt show her chAracter repenting or asking Allah's forgivness.. and then again for a MAN she committed a Haram Death aka sucide..! as for Karam i think *personally* that Umera Ahmad tried to give out the msg in Quran "for pious men there are pious wives and vice versa" so zainab wasnt for him neither was Zarii...
Umera Ahmad is an awesome writer.. if we read her novels we will find logic.. all of u who have seen LAHASIL saw thaat she made the character repent and when we saw the conversion she became a devot muslim , also in Peer-e-kamil the character of Umaima and Saalar were made to through a major character transition to be able to reach a happy ending.. but in Man-o-salwa everybody who did something bad reached a bad end. like in urdu we say "burey kaam ka bura nateeja".. soo see it this way because Karam was a nice person and never did anything to hurt anyone he didnt get Zainab.. and also... it was Karam's Fiancee Arfa's baduaa to him that "you will never get true love , you will run after love but you will never get love" so yeah i think the ending was awesome and very heart breaking indeed
Zhasan thumbnail

Originally posted by: modishh

ohh...i dont watch this drama...sorry@ 😕

I think one should watch this type of dramas which gives us lesson of life...i recommand u to see this soap I'm sure u gona like it.
Niinaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you Xenubia. Umaira Ahmed is a great writer!
But one thing is confusing me. It's not mentioned in drama who the killer of Zarri was!
pillowwillow thumbnail

The ending was absolutely crap as i had expected from Umeira .The drama was purely senseless, does umera know wut she was writing. Many of the people must be reading the novel itself. tell me how many middle class women ,like zainy, out dere look for some so-called hidden msgs in dese writings,dey only read the words and sit and fantasize about em.money,colourful stuff, and ya ofcourse those few designers names that umera knows and flaunts by using their names in her novels and those few english words when she's writing an urdu novel.These kind of wriitngs mislead those women, dey wud want escape from dere depressed lives and idealise such novels as a reason for dem to do wrong things just because Allah had let dis happen to zainy n den she went onto become something big dey shud also forget Allah do same stuff and den after few years sit and do toba cuz after all it sounded so attractive in umeira's novel. And wut an abusrd ending . if zainay is quitting industry she must have such thoughts crossing her mind dat wut she was doing was wrong , and dere shes committing suicide a haram death over something rather funny, and wen karam reaches her flat and she has already jumped down,zainy's voice echoes in his mind dat "duniya say exit shandaar hona chahiye tragic and dramatic" .This is what umera's mentality is dat suicide is a SHANDAAR death. Kudos to her! dere r so many women who have dere marriages engagements broken and dey may vow never to marry again but dey never act this way. I dunno why umera is so impractical and ppl love her extremly senseless dip into fantasies. we ppl need something positive in our lives. These depressing things are already enuf in this world and so are the suicide rates .Umeira needs to grow up.And so are the readers , do not senselessly support some1, use your own brains.Read her novels for killing time but not for learning anything. And u want guidance den read quran.

It's easy to read about pain and enjoy the feeling of it as it may seems in writing but we all know how it is like when we are facing .

Edited by pillowwillow - 16 years ago
Xenubia thumbnail

Originally posted by: pillowwillow

The ending was absolutely crap as i had expected from Umeira .The drama was purely senseless, does umera know wut she was writing. Many of the people must be reading the novel itself. tell me how many middle class women ,like zainy, out dere look for some so-called hidden msgs in dese writings,dey only read the words and sit and fantasize about em.money,colourful stuff, and ya ofcourse those few designers names that umera knows and flaunts by using their names in her novels and those few english words when she's writing an urdu novel.These kind of wriitngs mislead those women, dey wud want escape from dere depressed lives and idealise such novels as a reason for dem to do wrong things just because Allah had let dis happen to zainy n den she went onto become something big dey shud also forget Allah do same stuff and den after few years sit and do toba cuz after all it sounded so attractive in umeira's novel. And wut an abusrd ending . if zainay is quitting industry she must have such thoughts crossing her mind dat wut she was doing was wrong , and dere shes committing suicide a haram death over something rather funny, and wen karam reaches her flat and she has already jumped down,zainy's voice echoes in his mind dat "duniya say exit shandaar hona chahiye tragic and dramatic" .This is what umera's mentality is dat suicide is a SHANDAAR death. Kudos to her! dere r so many women who have dere marriages engagements broken and dey may vow never to marry again but dey never act this way. I dunno why umera is so impractical and ppl love her extremly senseless dip into fantasies. we ppl need something positive in our lives. These depressing things are already enuf in this world and so are the suicide rates .Umeira needs to grow up.And so are the readers , do not senselessly support some1, use your own brains.Read her novels for killing time but not for learning anything. And u want guidance den read quran.

It's easy to read about pain and enjoy the feeling of it as it may seems in writing but we all know how it is like when we are facing .

Every story is what YOU CHOOSE to believe... every practicing Muslim knows Sucide is Haram death... every Practicing muslim knows we should not go against Allah and bring the wrath of Him...

The problem with today's society is especially the young generation is they dont have any sense of right and wrong.. thats what Umera depicted in her novel... i am in a profession where i intereact with all sort of people and get to know abt their lives... trust me.. 99.9 % of the girls think... modelling, acting is an amazing profession , somoking , wearing sleevless, is really "cool"... and showbiz is an extremely awesome feild to enter. Had Umera shown Zainy to have gotten married to Karam THEN it would have given out the msg "you can do anything u want and then Allah can forgive you"..

My dear friend you didnt notice one thing the character Zainy NEVER repented she did regret doing all what she did but she never repented or seek forgiveness. She did all this to take revenge and take out her spite but the result was she spoiled her duniya and Akhraat too..!

In a place like pakistan .. the lower middle class girls fantasize about getting rich through coming into showbiz, becoming actress/actor ...

Its a sad dilema ... but my friend the point is its what ONE CHOOSES to think.. if an uneducated person with no sense except fantasies watches this drama he/she might get no msg and say.."crap.. she did what she want and in the end committed sucide? what the heck? she had a good going"... but see it in a broader way... like for me the msg was "no matter what the cirsumctances are we should trust and believe Allah coz he knows the best for us.. whatever Zainy did was Haram in every way ".. Had she trusted what her father said "Allah k Haar kaam main koi na koi Maslihaat hoti hae" (in everything Allah does there is a betterment for us) she would have known the result... if she had married her cousin/faincee.. even after marriage he would have resorted to Haram earning and it would have created a rift between them.. but she choose to follow the wrong path ..

And as for the sucide part... sucide is Haram..she didnt say go commit sucide... she just showed that.. Zainy spoiled her duniya and akhrat.. with doing haram things and now dying a haram death..

Edited by Xenubia - 16 years ago
Xenubia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niinaa

i agree with you Xenubia. Umaira Ahmed is a great writer!
But one thing is confusing me. It's not mentioned in drama who the killer of Zarri was!

In the novel it was mentioned that Jamal killed Zari and took the earrings she was wearing . infact the novel started with Zarri dying and thinking.. jamal killed her for just a mere pair of earrings? he never did love her all he did love was money , money and money

Zhasan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xenubia

Every story is what YOU CHOOSE to believe... every practicing Muslim knows Sucide is Haram death... every Practicing muslim knows we should not go against Allah and bring the wrath of Him...

The problem with today's society is especially the young generation is they dont have any sense of right and wrong.. thats what Umera depicted in her novel... i am in a profession where i intereact with all sort of people and get to know abt their lives... trust me.. 99.9 % of the girls think... modelling, acting is an amazing profession , somoking , wearing sleevless, is really "cool"... and showbiz is an extremely awesome feild to enter. Had Umera shown Zainy to have gotten married to Karam THEN it would have given out the msg "you can do anything u want and then Allah can forgive you"..

My dear friend you didnt notice one thing the character Zainy NEVER repented she did regret doing all what she did but she never repented or seek forgiveness. She did all this to take revenge and take out her spite but the result was she spoiled her duniya and Akhraat too..!

In a place like pakistan .. the lower middle class girls fantasize about getting rich through coming into showbiz, becoming actress/actor ...

Its a sad dilema ... but my friend the point is its whatONE CHOOSES to think.. if an uneducated person with no sense except fantasies watches this drama he/she might get no msg and say.."crap.. she did what she want and in the end committed sucide? what the heck? she had a good going"... but see it in a broader way... like for me the msg was "no matter what the cirsumctances are we should trust and believe Allah coz he knows the best for us.. whatever Zainy did was Haram in every way ".. Had she trusted what her father said "Allah k Haar kaam main koi na koi Maslihaat hoti hae" (in everything Allah does there is a betterment for us) she would have known the result... if she had married her cousin/faincee.. even after marriage he would have resorted to Haram earning and it would have created a rift between them.. but she choose to follow the wrong path ..

And as for the sucide part... sucide is Haram..she didnt say go commit sucide... she just showed that.. Zainy spoiled her duniya and akhrat.. with doing haram things and now dying a haram death..

I totally agree with u Xenubia , infact I'm impressed they way u have answered ....I doubt r u a writer too....

It all depands on ur knowingness of life how u take it u wana follow ur life with fulll believe in Allah or just wana go after gilterings of life...here wat ever happened with Zainy is wat she set for herself otherwise if after leaving showbiz if she once had ask 4 forgiveness from Allah her life wont end like this .
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The ending of this drama was SO sad! 😭 But what I didn't get is that if she could continue living after all she had gone through before, why did she suddenly decide to commit suicide after such comparatively small things said by Karam's mom? 😕 It almost felt as though the ending was a bit rushed, don't u guys think? But it was really sad that Zainab killed herself just seconds before Karam came there..how stupid of him to keep talking to his mother, who he knew was paagal for so long! 😆 Overall, i really liked the drama, but I kinda wish the ending had been a bit less rushed in the way it was written/filmed 😳