Poll

Do you guys still watch tpm?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Does anyone here still watch TPM...and if yes, Why?
Share your views!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda lost track of it during my visit to Pakistan this summer. When I got back, Ramadan was almost here, so couldn't catch up at all...so now I just don't watch it..
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i do now days the drama is really funny
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***sonia***

yes i do now days the drama is really funny

really...whats the current story line about>?
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeh i wtch the uk episode on tv and thn us on net...

in uk well nothin really is happeneing.Laiba is still insisting on talaq and Asher wont give her talaq...Muadasir has Laibas dad so hes kinda blackmailing her to get talaq of Asher.Laiba wants to meet Faiz but Muadasir says shell hve to wait.Asher is saying tht he wont give talaq and is wanting laiba to come back to the house.All the fmily is upset coz of the issue.

In USA/pakistan yeh it is getting funny.Soroshes m8ts kids are stayin at their house coz hes freinds gone away for a while,so theres humour like whn the kids r being cheeky to that cooker.Also Faraz has cheered up recently and beinging to be a lil funny aswell.Faiz has forgiven Celina after Laiba,Farah(grl 4rm new drama kanara came 4 iftari)and he forfave her for da sake of his daughter Areeba.Then Celina is now in itaykaf and Faiz is happy wid tht although he has said im only forgiving you in the circumstances tht u wont take step out the house or meet or sister Alina.Asher is ok with Laiba although whn lAIBA MENTIONS Celina and like she should be forgiven Asher gets moody and walks out of room.

Thts it basically
😳
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Sometimes I watch TPM because I dont have anything else to watch
modishh thumbnail
OMG...u guys r really behing in Uk...this happened like long time ago in US>....trust me, the serial is gonna get boring...really really boring!
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

Originally posted by: modishh

OMG...u guys r really behing in Uk...this happened like long time ago in US>....trust me, the serial is gonna get boring...really really boring!

its too boring right now how can it be more boring

btw what is happening in the US right now?

modishh thumbnail
hey laney
In u.s.a...till when i saw they showed that Mudassir has died and Saleena and her sister are now living in his house....dont know if it was true that mudassir died...!
Also...everyone found out that Saleena is Ashir's sister but ashir is not ready to accept her and hates her!