modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Dont u guys think Kajal is getting boring because the track nowadays is being dragged....
Ayesha was supposed to get divorced after the delivery....what happened after that...
.i stopped watching it coz nothing new was there...also...Farah is too evil...she is getting on my nerves!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well it is little bit but now ayesha said that i m not leaving my son and not even arbaz kajal hears that and mad at her and also on kajal's birthday there was little bit of romance betwenn kajal and arabaz and at home ayesha was getting jealous that how could that be that kajal and arbaz getting closer and now kajal know that truth of aqasand want to tell to farah but she don't nor believe at her i even hate farah and ayesha told that boy who talked befier i can't remmeber his name to marry asiya and finally he agreed and now asiya start talking with ayesha
modishh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***sonia***

well it is little bit but now ayesha said that i m not leaving my son and not even arbaz kajal hears that and mad at her and also on kajal's birthday there was little bit of romance betwenn kajal and arabaz and at home ayesha was getting jealous that how could that be that kajal and arbaz getting closer and now kajal know that truth of aqasand want to tell to farah but she don't nor believe at her i even hate farah and ayesha told that boy who talked befier i can't remmeber his name to marry asiya and finally he agreed and now asiya start talking with ayesha

oh...that means Ayesha wants to stick with Arbaaz but thats unfair for Shoaib....i feel sorry for that guy@!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
niw kajal is going intersting kajal nd arbaz are together again and aysha is kind of third person aisha s mom said 2 her come with me in home for preparation of asia weding with shoaib and aisha said i dont want 2 go munna is settled here kajal said i will take care of munna nd aisha said no 😡
i dont like aisha anymore 😡
modishh thumbnail
what...so Ayesha is turning negative now like kajal turned negative before...this is just+___________
namrita_434 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arbaz should give divorce to ayesha so that she could go back to shoaib.i don't know why is he not giving divorce to her if he doesn't wanna live with her.