AFREEN HELPING AZAAN WITH HER MEHER

zafeerah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It occured to me that Afreen had accumulated a lot of maher from both marriages and it would be her personal property. why does she have to sell her personal artifacts. she had hundreds of thousands of dollars (money). 90,00,000 from kabir. etc. why doesn't she use that to help kabir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good point....never thought of that. Ofcouse your idea is more brighter than ekta 😆
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zafeerah

It occured to me that Afreen had accumulated a lot of maher from both marriages and it would be her personal property. why does she have to sell her personal artifacts. she had hundreds of thousands of dollars (money). 90,00,000 from kabir. etc. why doesn't she use that to help kabir.

i am sorry huni but what's maher
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haha..yea whats maher? or meher?
fuzzy 31 thumbnail
meher is a certain amt of money that the husband has to give the wife after the nikkah ( marriage) the original purpose of it was so that the wife would have some money in case she was divorced or widdowed like in this case. and why she isnt using makes no sense to me lol.
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzy 31

meher is a certain amt of money that the husband has to give the wife after the nikkah ( marriage) the original purpose of it was so that the wife would have some money in case she was divorced or widdowed like in this case. and why she isnt using makes no sense to me lol.

thanks hun for the explanation

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Topic moved to PSF discussion section.

PSF Dev. Team