my take on afreen/azan angle....

disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

well i totally aree with all my friends who wrote all their views of this so ungreatfull phuphi, n naaz....
i totally agree that naaz should be greatful to afreen cuz she is the only one who saved her from rape... common grow up girl... n she is sooo b***** she is so much into food.........
any ways i love azan n afreen chemistry they are so good. as all ekta drama's grow this khwaish will grow the same way..
i think that now since azan n afree are fighting for the same case..... azan will not like afreen work but later i want afreen to win she is write....... but for the family i think that afreen bro will give all that money to afreen to safe her family......
well not come to azan n afreen lov life... they will both fallin luv but with a great amt of missunderstanding between them which will be created by our so called devil phuphi......

by the way no offence to kabir lovers but i personally like azan better sutis afreen.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree with i know nazz should say sorry to afreen cause for what she said and done with her and thanx because of her she is perfectaly fine and also cause of her she is married with afreen bro i don't think so otherwise no one will marry her if it wasn't afreen
azan should say sorry to afreen cause what ever he said to her i know he was mad that time but he should say sorry to afreen that's not fair that always afreen have to listen bad things well i can't really say who will win the case but i think some how this will join them tightly well that's what i think
i hate afreen's bro he so something like the way what ever naz say he do it i think now naz will do something with their family i think naz and her husband will live seperatly naz will love that and that's her nexxt plan to me to use the money
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid u guys on naaz she shud say sorry and thanks to afreen 4 all she had done. she really is a selfish brat. as for yasir he is total waste.i jus don't even waana talk abt him. afreen and azzan will totally fall in love and that to deeply. i hope it happens before the baby is born.if azaan gets mad on afreen for taking that case then iam not at all for azaan what the circumstances maybe he shudn't hav taken the case its wrong. afreen will win the case and i think she will solve all the problems of the khan house i don't know how but i hav a felling she will do it. totally azan afreen jodi rocks big time their romance will set screens on fire i hope sooo 😉 as for phupiiiiiiii i jus wanna shove that fork in her mouth so she won't open her mouth again 😡