Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

A love triangle in store for Ranvir-Ragini in 'Bidaai'

For a while, 'Bidaai' viewers have been eagerly awaiting to see what happens when Ranvir and Ragini meet as Anmol and Anamika. However, the man behind 'Bidaai' Rajan Shahi has decided to get a new twist in the story by introducing a third angle to Ranvir-Ragini romance. On the show Ragini's mom and grand-mom are eager that she meets a prospective groom and a new character will be introduced into the show.

Actor Manish Nagdev will be introduced as Shishir on the show and he will be attracted towards Ragini. On other hand, Malti and Avni are busy spying on Ranvir and Ragini and are plotting to expose their relationship in front of their respective families. Destiny takes a new turn for Ragini.

So whom will she end up with, Ranvir or Shishir? Well, it is something you will have to wait and watch, and fans can only hope that this time her 'Babul ka Sapna' of 'Bidaai' comes true.

A love triangle in store for Ranvir-Ragini in 'Bidaai'

For a while, 'Bidaai' viewers have been eagerly awaiting to see what happens when Ranvir and Ragini meet as Anmol and Anamika. However, the man behind 'Bidaai' Rajan Shahi has decided to get a new twist in the story by introducing a third angle to Ranvir-Ragini romance. On the show Ragini's mom and grand-mom are eager that she meets a prospective groom and a new character will be introduced into the show.

Actor Manish Nagdev will be introduced as Shishir on the show and he will be attracted towards Ragini. On other hand, Malti and Avni are busy spying on Ranvir and Ragini and are plotting to expose their relationship in front of their respective families. Destiny takes a new turn for Ragini.

So whom will she end up with, Ranvir or Shishir? Well, it is something you will have to wait and watch, and fans can only hope that this time her 'Babul ka Sapna' of 'Bidaai' comes true.

Luv,

Shagun

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1050512

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There will be soon a twist in Bidaai story. Manish Naggdev will court Raagini on the Star Plus show, where he plays a positive character. Manish said he did not know much about the character he was playing. Manish said, "All I have been told is that my character is casted opposite Ragini's and that it is a positive role. My entry would be during a special one hour episode".

Manish has been called to the sets on Saturday to shoot some of his sequences, and his entry is going to take a few people by surprise. The lead actress of Bidaai Parul Chauhan (Raagini), "I am unaware of any other fact".

Rajan Shahi, the show's producer said, "The new character ould be Shishir which is played by Manish and he will be paired opposite Raagini. When the two of them will meet, it will be a cameo. It will be a very nice angle, it will be very evolving and interesting".

Will Shishir get married to Raagini? And if so, then what will happen to the love story of Ranvir-Ragini, will it get over? We asked the producer about it. Rajan says, "I never said that they will get married, they would not. You have to watch the show for this, I do not want to reveal much".

It is learnt that his family will approach Ragini's for her hand in marriage but Manish will instead help her get married to her love, Ranvir. Sara Khan, who plays Sadhana said she was also unaware of developments. She asked when we broke news to her of Manish's entry, "Is it so? I have no clue about this".

Manish has previously done Zee TV's Banoo Main Teri Dulhann and 9X's Jiya Jale. Currently in Santaan, he is also doing an important role.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1050419

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The strike goes on'

It's the third day of strike and our stars are forced to take a break from their hectic schedules. While some are relaxed and welcome the off from work, other's are anxious for the strike to get over so that they can return to the sets. Here is what they have been up to while the strike has been on:
Kinshuk Mahajan

'Whatever is happening is really bad. Our work is being hampered because of the strike. The conflict between the staff who are demanding an increase in their salary has brought us much suffering. Their situation is really sad. I don't know what their exact demands are but I do know that even producers and financers are running into heavy losses as work has completely stopped.'

Sara Khan

'I haven't been doing any filming and I'm just sitting at home. Even though it's a break, I'm not enjoying myself as I really want to get back to work. I have a lot of fun shooting and hope to resume soon. Let's see how long this strike will continue.'

Avinash Mukherjee

'I have been at home for the last three days, which is next to impossible otherwise. I play an important character on Balika Vadhu and, as it is a daily, we never get offs. I am now enjoying my time at home. I go to school and I even go for garba so I wouldn't mind if the strike continued. I truly support the strike because I feel the workers should have some rights too.'

Gaurav Chopra

'After Zara Nachke Dikha, I am doing another dance reality show called Tyohaar Dhamka on 9X. I am also doing a couple of Star festivities for Balaji so I have to rehearse for them regularly. These strikes have hugely affected my work as I am not able to practice anymore.'

Shubhangi Atre

"We've been at home. There is no work so it's like we are all on holiday. Right now I am trying to finish all the household jobs that I had left pending. On the very first day of the strike, I visited all the temples. I also did some shopping and I am spending some quality time with my family, especially my daughter Ashi. As for the strike, I believe that if the demands are fair, they should be fulfilled. After all, these people play a very important role in the industry.'

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, October 03, 2008

• Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
    --Pinky-- thumbnail

Lead of Bidaai inaugurate First Star Parivaar Asia Wedding Fair..

Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan, Angad and Kinshuk grace the occasion and inaugurate Star Parivaar Asia Wedding Fair in ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1051231

--Pinky-- thumbnail
    Posted: 15 years ago
    --Pinky-- thumbnail
    Small is beautiful

Hema Malini to play a cameo role in daily show, Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai

KUNAL M SHAH

Rajan Shahi, producer of the show, Sapna Baabul Ka Bidaai is on cloud nine. He has got Hema Malini to do a cameo role in the show. Hema will be shown as the chief guest of the Taj Mahotsav festival, which is currently on air and will give blessings to the show?s protagonist Ragini played by Parul Chauhan.
    When contacted, Rajan Shahi said, ? Bidaai is all geared up for the grand finale of the ongoing Taj Mahotsav. This is an important juncture for the show as it is now that Ragini will meet her love, Ranveer (Kinshuk Mahajan) for the first time."
    On being asked what made him sign Hema Malini for the role, Shahi said, ?Although we have already had Shweta Tiwari, Vivaan and Anjali Abrol to do a cameo role for the Taj Mahotsav track, we were looking for a high profile celebrity who is connected to dance in some way or the other. That?s because Ragini?s character has an inferiority complex due to her dusky complexion and she dances to vent out her frustrations. Considering that Hemaji has given a new dimension and respect to classical dance, she fit the bill of the chief guest perfectly. Although she has a cameo role, she is an important part of the show. We are currently shooting with her.?
    How was the experience of shooting with a star like Hema? ?I am honoured to work with Hemaji. It?s a blessing. It feels nice to have someone of her stature in the show. The episode with Hemaji will be telecast next Monday (October 13),? said Shahi.
    Source: Mumbai Mirror

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1052037

niveditha thumbnail

< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">
    Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago
    niveditha thumbnail

Maninee De to do a cameo in Bidaai..

Taj Mahotsav in Bidaai is going to be one big star-studded event. And Maninee De will be seen anchoring the

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1052137
    niveditha thumbnail
    Hema Malini to do a cameo on 'Bidaai'

by Meenakshi Shankar

Oct 06, 2008, Mumbai

Dream girl Hema Malini is all set to do a cameo in Rajan Shahi's prestigious show on Star Plus, 'Sapna Babul Ka'Bidaai'.

Hema will be come in as the chief guest of the Taj Mahotsav festival and will bless the show's protagonist Ragini played by Parul Chauhan.

Rajan Shahi was at a loss for words to describe the elation he feels on having Hema as part of the show. ''Bidaai' is all geared up for the grand finale of the Taj Mahotsav. This is the juncture in which Ragini will meet her love Ranveer. We were looking for a high profile-celebrity who had links to the classical dance form.'

Going by the grapevine, Rekha and Sharmila Tagore's name was also considered. Infact the buzz is that Hema Malini had decided not to be a part of the show. But, when contacted, Rajan said, 'Names were considered, but when it comes to Hemaji's performance and her aura, we knew that it had to be her.'

The shooting took place on a Sunday and he said, 'The experience of working with a star like Hemaji is truly wonderful. It feels nice to have someone of her stature in the show. The episode with Hemaji will be telecast next Monday (October 13th).'

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1052160

214926 thumbnail

Taj Mahotsav in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai....

Pictures from the Taj Mahotsav event in Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1052250