Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Bidaai couple shoots near Taj Mahal

Kinshuk Mahajan, known as Ranvir in Bidaai, returned from Agra on September 8 where he and his on screen lady love Ragini (Parul Chauhan) shot for a romantic sequence near Taj Mahal. Kinshuk gave us details about it.

Explaining the sequence, he says, "Ragini and I are going to meet each other. So far in the show we have not met each other, and our love bloomed on phone calls. There will also be a romantic song."

Kinshuk, who saw the Taj Mahal for the first time, exclaims, "It is such a great monument. Now I realize why it is included in the Seven Wonders of the World. I would surely like to go there with someone special in the future. It is truly a symbol of love. It was a long schedule for us which lasted for eight days so we got to see this wonder everyday."

Right now in the show, the focus is on Ranvir - Ragini 's love track - whether Ranvir will accept Ragini after watching her. She is a dark girl and he had rejected her in past because of this reason. On the other hand Sadhna-Alekh are also trying to give a chance to their relation.

Earlier seen in Asha Bhonsle's album, Kinshuk will now feature in Tulsi Kumar's first solo album. He will be the lover boy opposite a new model.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080909_33
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

• Bidaai couple shoots near Taj Mahal

Kinshuk Mahajan, known as Ranvir in Bidaai, returned from Agra on September 8 where he and his on screen lady love Ragini (Parul Chauhan) shot for a romantic sequence near Taj Mahal. Kinshuk gave us details about it.
    Explaining the sequence, he says, "Ragini and I are going to meet each other. So far in the show we have not met each other, and our love bloomed on phone calls. There will also be a romantic song."
    Kinshuk, who saw the Taj Mahal for the first time, exclaims, "It is such a great monument. Now I realize why it is included in the Seven Wonders of the World. I would surely like to go there with someone special in the future. It is truly a symbol of love. It was a long schedule for us which lasted for eight days so we got to see this wonder everyday."

Right now in the show, the focus is on Ranvir - Ragini 's love track - whether Ranvir will accept Ragini after watching her. She is a dark girl and he had rejected her in past because of this reason. On the other hand Sadhna-Alekh are also trying to give a chance to their relation.

Earlier seen in Asha Bhonsle's album, Kinshuk will now feature in Tulsi Kumar's first solo album. He will be the lover boy opposite a new model.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, September 09, 2008

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1034038

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Destination 'Taj Mahal' in Bidaai...

Destination 'Taj Mahal' in Bidaai...

Taj Mahal, the Epitome of Love is witness to the pure love of Ranveer and Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1035534

--Pinky-- thumbnail
214926 thumbnail
Romancing the Taj!

The Star show Bidaai began with a shoot in at the Taj Mahal. As the tale is set in Agra, producer Rajan Shahi has once again shot at the historic Mughal landmark permission for which is difficult to acquire. The lead actors Sara Khan, Parul Chahuan and Kinshuk Mahajan who were involved only via phone conversations now meet each other in person and that too at the monumental labour of love!

link; http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2008/sep/130908-Informer.htm
--Pinky-- thumbnail
How net savvy are our TV stars?
I
t is reported that India will have 100 million Internet users and 20 million broadband connections by 2008-2010. With the number of users growing and Internet penetration getting bigger and better how many of our small screen actors are actually users of the net? Do they have email ids, surf, use social networking sites, Google, blog?

Sara Khan:
How many hours do you spend surfing?
It depends on how much time I have on my hands. At times it happens just once a week when I sit for atleast two hours. I love to read comments and compliments that I get from my viewers.

Do you Google yourself?
I love to read about me and Ali. I love to log onto Tellychakkar.

Are you on any social networking site?
I am on Orkut as it's a nice way to be in touch with your fans and it helps you polish your talent as one keeps receiving comments on your acting.

214926 thumbnail

Preeti Puri recites a poem for Arunaji....

Preeti Puri's hidden talent comes to the fore in Shara One's Saas V/s Bahu as she recites a poem for Aruna Iraniji...

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
214926 thumbnail

Nach Baliye 4 - What to Expect??

Speculations are high as Nach Baliye 4 is round the corner.. Who are the probable jodis and who has the highest ...

Edited by minal45 - 16 years ago
214926 thumbnail
Vijendra Kumar offered Nach Baliye 4

After winning the first bronze in boxing at the recent held Olympics at Beijing Virendra has become a celebrated name in the country. Most surprisingly the sportsman is now all set to fight in a different ring now. Cashing in on his new found success the boxer has supposedly been offered a dance reality show. The star is reportedly going to participate in the fourth season of the celebrity dance show Nach Baliye on Star Plus. News also has it that the medalist has been offered modelling and film assignments.

When contacted, Vijendra said that he has been approached but refused to confirm his participation.

A source from the channel informs, "The channel has approached Vijendra Singh and his girlfriend, Sangeeta Bijlani – Azharuddin, Sara Khan – Ali Merchant, Rakshanda Khan – Sachin Tyagi."

"The probable jodis will be Sara Khan – Ali Merchant, Shraddha Nigam – Karan Singh Grover, Reshmi Ghosh and her boyfriend Amit, Mohit Mallik and Addite Shirwaikar, Sudeep Sahir with his wife, Vineet Raina aka Veer and Tanushree Kaushal aka Menka, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, Jatin Shah and Priya Bhatija," adds another source from the channel.

A source from the production house says, "Jatin Shah and Priya Bahtija, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff, Shraddha Nigam and Karan Singh Grover have confirmed their participation."

We tried contacting Namit Sharma of the production house Wizcraft who remained unavailable for comments.