Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

The sensuous Madhura Naik is back in news.

by Meenakshi Shankar

Aug 01, 2008, Mumbai

A woman scorned or threatened is not good news at all. And we recently bumped into the gorgeous Madhura Naik who had hit headlines when she came out with Ali Merchant's threatening calls. Looking drop dead gorgeous, Madhura Naik is riding the crest currently with her parallel lead in Sangam. Confident, she was at attending the launch of Ishtar Healing Centre at a popular suburban eatery, Blue Waters.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1006799

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Launch of documentary "Ishtar Ek Darpan" and book on "Positive Affirmation" saw a galaxy of stars contributing for the cause.. Here is an insight..

Well known faces from the Indian entertainment industry like Mr. Anil Wanwari(guest of honor), Singer Babul Supriyo, Nausheen Ali Sardar, Parul Chauhan, Producer Ratna Sinha, Sujata Kumar, Kiran Dubey (Anchor) , Pulkit Samrat, Ekta Sharma, Madhura Naik, Siddarth Shukla, Nupur Alankar, Bobbiy Bhonsley, Bakul Thakkar, Tushar Mishhra were present there to grace the occasion.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1007631

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Dance of the wardrobe
Ashita Dhawan
Who says wardrobe malfunctioning is confined to only fashion shows? Well, it seems that the ?trend? is ?catching up? with our realit y shows as well.

In the upcoming challenge episode of the dance show Zara Nachke Dikha , Mouni Roy and Ashita Dhawan performed together on a song from the movie Naach in the Lagi Bet round where the two wore angel wings over their halter neck dress, which they were to take out halfway through the song.

Unfortunately, when Ashita tried to remove those wings, the stitches of her halter neck dress gave way. Despite this slip, the girl carried on unfazed and performed till the end without a pause.

It was only after her performance that she held her dress back. And it goes without saying that everyone present on the sets (including the boys) were awed by her confidence and professionalism.

When contacted Malaika Arora Khan (one of the judges on the show) said, ?If I had been in her place, I probably would have not been able to handle it so gracefully. Kudos for her great performance and courage.?

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1007834

--Pinky-- thumbnail

.."Chodenge dum magar tera sath na chodengne",this is the song of the moment.Let's meet some of the best off screen Buddies from telly wood on this Friendship Day!

Sara Khan – Parul Chauhan:

Describe your Friend :
Sara:
Parul is everything for me now. I love her so much and whatever we do, we are always together. Actually she is the best!! There are so many good qualities in her like her nature; she is a trust worthy person. To be very frank there is no quality in her which I feel is bad but I must say she is an emotional girl. I will tell you that we both are emotional and trust people easily, and then people break our trust!!
Parul : She is my love, my best friend and my life. She is almost like my little sister. The good quality in her is that she can adjust easily with everything. She understands and respects me well. The bad is that she gets upset very fast and but if I make her understand, she does get calm.

Advice you want to give him/her on this Friendship day:
Sara:
I just want to say, Parul always be the way you are. I love you a lot. You are the best buddy whom I have got in my life.
Parul: I just want to tell her that I am always there with her and may God bless her and she progresses the same way.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1008065

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Parul escapes near death...

by Meenakshi Shankar

Aug 04, 2008, Mumbai

Adding to the long unending list of our telly actors who are over worked and pushed to the limits, Parul Chauhan, the parallel lead of Star Plus's popular Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai collapsed on the sets of Bidaai whilst she was shooting for a dance sequence around the popular Hindi number, "Saazish hai boondo ki" from Faana.

We caught up with the recuperating actress and she sounded peppy and limping back into normalcy. She said, " It has been back to back shooting schedules and impossible deadlines and I have been surviving on barely three-four hours of sleep. Neck deep in work, the last thing on my mind was catching up on regular meals, which I know is the cardinal sin. I should have made time to catch up on my sleep, but when work rules the roost, everything else takes a back seat."

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1008858

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Hey.. Sarah Khan and Parul Chauhan Coming into Nachele Ve With Saroj Khan!! Article--

Saroj Khan puts the stars of television to their ultimate test in Nach Sharastra --Sitaron Ki Jung starting on NDTV Imagine from August 6th, 2008 at 8.30 pm...
Catch talented television celebrities such as Rucha Gujrati, Barka Bisht, Rajeshwari Sachdeva,
Sara Khan, Parul Chauhan, Amir Ali & Sanjeeda, Bhaktiyaar & Tanaaz, Yash & Gauri Tonnk, Tina & Hussain, Anita Hassnandani, Shweta Keswani and many more, prove their dancing skills as they compete against each other to foot thumping Bollywood hits such as Namak Ishq Ka, Pappu Can't Dance, Dil Dance Marey, Crazy Kiya Re and Dhadak Dhadak amongst others.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1009451

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Gifts galore for Sara Khan on birthday

Sara Khan celebrated her birthday on Tuesday, August 5. Despite being busy with shooting, Sara had a bash with her beau Ali Merchant in the night. Since, she was busy shopping for her big day when we called her up, Ali gave us details.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1010000

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Sara Khan's Birthday Bash...

It does not get hotter than this, as Ali Merchant threw a fabulous party for his beau Sara Khan's birthday...

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1010000&TPN=2

Edited by pinkykhan - 16 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail

Rishi Sahani smitten by Parul Chauhan
by Meenakshi Shankar
Aug 04, 2008, Mumbai

It was an afternoon with a difference.

At the recent tete a tete at Blue Waters, a popular eatery in suburban Mumbai, it was a melee of television actors who came together for a cause - Ishtar energy foundation which works for senior citizens, special children and battered women. And the highlight of the show was the special performance by Rishi Sahani, a Down's syndrome afflicted child.

The child was in tune with the latest Bollywood numbers and its moves and was all out to teach our telly actors a move or two when it came to grooving to a popular Soni de Nakhre number. And, the bevvy of beauties from our television fraternity couldn't help but cheer the Casanova who won their hearts all the way through the song. Whilst, the lad was wooing Nausheen at the end of the song, he made it clear when he saw Parul Chauhan, his favorite leading lady from the popular soap, Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai that he had eyes for no one else. Parul who came in straight from the shoot was clearly enamored by the lad's affection.

We caught up with her for an exclusive tete a tete and she said, "It feels so nice to be part of something meaningful. And, I'm so touched by Rishi's display of affection. The love and the affection is so genuine. And, what a dancer. If, incase, I do participate in a reality show, I would like to have a partner like Rishi. He is such a fantastic dancer."

Visibly excited by Rishi's show of affection and his 'jhatkas and matkas', Parul added, "Being part of such afternoon makes being part of the industry special." And when we caught up Rishi, he was excited to be surrounded by so many beautiful women. A visibly embarrased Rishi "I love Parul Chauhan and I couldn't keep my eyes off her smile. I am an avid watcher of Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai. To see Parul off screen was a dream come true for me."

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1008855

--Pinky-- thumbnail

Sirf 30 seconds…
by Vidhya Krishnan
Aug 07, 2008, Bangalore

We caught up with some of our tele stars and asked them to talk about themselves in 30 seconds flat. And it was interesting to catch them on our latest column.

PARUL CHAUHAN
I am not dark…only 20 years old…I am uber cool!

SARA KHAN
I am a total bindass…I am a teddy bear and a chocolate freak.

KINSHUK MAHAJAN
I am very spiritual and religious…. People think I am a big flirt, but that is not true. My compliments are genuine and misunderstood. I love kiddos and like to play with them.

ANGAD HASIJA
I go to the temple before shooting everyday. I go to the gym after shooting and I'm very conscious about the food that I eat.

ALOK NATH
I am a good cook….I am a writer, with aspirations to be a director.

ASHITA DHAWAN
I am terribly scared of ghosts and horror movies. It is serious and I get horrified and petrified when I give a thought about it. I am phobic to medicines. Can you believe this I can drink in the syrups, but show me pills and I would scream murder. I am highly energetic and even after a long day, I would go dancing or clubbing big time. I would rather say that relaxing for me is not sleeping or resting but being bubbly all the time.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1011279