Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shay01 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think she needs more than one frog in her mouth so she doesn't get time to think abt anybody or anything else
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
both look great .the4th oct episode scenes of aa even though they were not that romantic but one could predict that azaan will start having some kind of attraction towards afreen . he will start knowing how mature and strong woman she is not like her so called little sister and aunt . looking forward to more aa scenes. 😊
Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Alas...I am worried Saniya will come back too soon and then AA can't get too close cause Azaan will be soo stressed and guilty. But I hope he doesn't revert to hating Afreen. Infact I hope Nadira's lie will come out into the open and Azaan starts hating Nadira! and Shah Nawaz kicks her out of the house!
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dulhanforever

Alas...I am worried Saniya will come back too soon and then AA can't get too close cause Azaan will be soo stressed and guilty. But I hope he doesn't revert to hating Afreen. Infact I hope Nadira's lie will come out into the open and Azaan starts hating Nadira! and Shah Nawaz kicks her out of the house!

haila i wish ur words come true i will be the happiest person 😉😉😉

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please post all discussion topics in the PSF Discussion section.

Topic moved.

PSF Dev. Team