Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I am just sooo happy!!!πŸ‘
But this little glimpse of romance won't last too long! Unfortunately the case will get in the way and AA will soon be butting heads against each other again!

I can't believe Nadira Phupi! URGH! she needs to butt out!!!! 🀒😑She's the main reason Azaan doesn't like Afreen! and By the way WHY hasn't Naz changed her attitude towards Afreen?!?! She didn't even apologize to her! URGH!!!😑

And Afreen's Brother needs to get a Brain! He's a little tooo head over heals in love. In fact he may be over-acting! Spine-less idiot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharon_gill17 thumbnail
azaaaaan is so handsome 😳 and afreen and azaan have great chemistry...i made an observation though is afreen older than azaan because afreen done with law school and azaan want it to complete it when he came home for kabirs wedding πŸ˜†
enycexdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharon_gill17

azaaaaan is so handsome 😳 and afreen and azaan have great chemistry...i made an observation though is afreen older than azaan because afreen done with law school and azaan want it to complete it when he came home for kabirs wedding πŸ˜†

its a crime to have a brain in Ekta Kapoors seriels...πŸ˜•

don't worry urself with such things

220680 thumbnail
Naz makes me so mad. Afreen did so much for him, how can ANYONE be so ungrateful? Ekta isn't very bright..
brownpride thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMg i love afreen and Azaan's chemistry but in today's epi phupi was sucha ..... man how could she say that about Kabir's child man like who does she think she is????!!!! how can anyone say that like if it was their child they would say it ahppily that he went for a routine check up!!!im sooo mad at her but i liked how Azaan thought the tea was a little bit sweeter 😳 that was cute
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enycexdoll

its a crime to have a brain in Ekta Kapoors seriels...πŸ˜•

don't worry urself with such things

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gawwwwwd why can't this nadira just shutup.i jus wanna shove that fork in her mouth so she can't open her mouth again πŸ˜†
Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chituku

gawwwwwd why can't this nadira just shutup.i jus wanna shove that fork in her mouth so she can't open her mouth again πŸ˜†

Great Idea!!!! lol πŸ˜›
medzs thumbnail
😳 hey dulhanforever u r so correct naz didn't even thanks afreen forsaving her life, hey naz will never change once a spoilt brat always a spoilt brat that naz and afreen bro is so clueless omg, but u know wat i think he is overto sweet naz could it be he have something up his sleeve πŸ˜† just a gess lol
medzs thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† could someone put a frog in nadiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa phophi mothe and let it stick in her throat πŸ˜ƒ